ATLANTA GOOBERS PART OF THE PROBLEM

kgod999

SOMEBODY HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH AND I WILL. HONESTLY, DO ANY OF YOU GUYS THINK ARTHUR BLANK WOULD HIRE A BLACK HEAD COACH (MIKE SINGLETARY), OR DRAFTANOTHER BLACK QUARTERBACK (ANDRE WOODSON), OR EVEN TRADE FOR MCNABB, AFTER SEEING ALL THE CONTROVERSY OVER HAVING MIKE VICK START AT QUARTERBACK????? BE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES. YALL NEVER LET BLANK LIVE DOWN PUSHING VICK OUT ON THE FIELD WHEN HIS LEG WAS BROKE. ARTHUR DID THAT BECAUSE HE WAS SHOWING HE CARED ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF VICK BEING OUT AND VICK AS A PERSON AND YALL SLAMMED HIM FOR THAT. BLANK WILL NEVER PUT HIMSELF IN THIS SAME POSITION AGAIN, AND YALL WONDER WHY ATLANTA IS ALWAYS GONNA BE LOSERSVILLE U.S.A.;)

JediFalcon (12/16/2007)
Idiot thread of the year.

Blank invested a gazillion dollars in a black QB. The team appointed a black HC today. What's the reason for pulling a race-card?

Blank loved Singletary when he interviewed last season. McKay is the one who hired Petrino.

Idiot reply of the year. Blank gave Vick all that money BEFORE atlanta fans started dumping on vick. remember, they had no excuse to dump on vick yet because vick had just led the falcons to the upset win over green bay, THEN, blank paid vick, THEN, the goobers got upset and started looking for ANY reason to dump on vick. Lets keep this real. For yourcomment about singletary, right, blank is on the rooney committee that makes it a REQUIREMENT to INTERVIEW a black candidate. Blank HAS to do that for public consumption, but i dont think he would hire a blank head coach or draft a black quarterback AFTER seeing how the FANS acted with vick. I putting the blame where it goes, with the fans, you lied on me and said i was putting it on blank. shame on you for lying. you must be kin to petrino.

funny that you mentioned the "gazillion dollars" blank gave vick, proved my point, the goobers more worried about vick's paycheck then winning games.lol

I suppose I am a "goober" -since you don't have the gumption to be a man and fully show/ play your card allow me to share my opinion-I am a Southern born fan from Georgia who is a die hard and true Falcon fan. I personally don't care nor do I believe Arthur Blank or the majority of our "FANS" cares what color our GM,HC,QB and any other position is as long as they WIN (or are at least competitive) which will bring in the only color that matters....and that color is $green$. When I go to Flowery Branch for training camp or the Dome to a game I only see fans who want to be proud of their team and it's players. Fans who spend hard earned money as well as time to support a team they want to believe in don't deserve to have trash spewed about them by someone like you. I watched fans this preseason proudly wearing their Vick jerseys while PETA protesters berated them (and me in my DHall jersey). In closing, I hope you or as you liked to put it "yall" will stop lumping the majority of the true Falcon fans in one group for your personal agenda-if you can not I will not be surprised. Man am I glad all the "non-goobers" I know are not of your sadly ignorant mindset.

Best Wishes -Falconawesome

kgod999 (12/16/2007)
SOMEBODY HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH AND I WILL. HONESTLY, DO ANY OF YOU GUYS THINK ARTHUR BLANK WOULD HIRE A BLACK HEAD COACH (MIKE SINGLETARY), OR DRAFTANOTHER BLACK QUARTERBACK (ANDRE WOODSON), OR EVEN TRADE FOR MCNABB, AFTER SEEING ALL THE CONTROVERSY OVER HAVING MIKE VICK START AT QUARTERBACK????? BE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES. YALL NEVER LET BLANK LIVE DOWN PUSHING VICK OUT ON THE FIELD WHEN HIS LEG WAS BROKE. ARTHUR DID THAT BECAUSE HE WAS SHOWING HE CARED ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF VICK BEING OUT AND VICK AS A PERSON AND YALL SLAMMED HIM FOR THAT. BLANK WILL NEVER PUT HIMSELF IN THIS SAME POSITION AGAIN, AND YALL WONDER WHY ATLANTA IS ALWAYS GONNA BE LOSERSVILLE U.S.A.;)

what do peanuts have to do with the price of milk

lol, truth hurts. stop playing stupid and ignorant, you know that when somebody uses generalizations about something, that they are not talking about EVERYBODY, just MOST people. its no secret that atlanta as a city is known for hating on their OWN superstars, who happen in most cases to be black. vick is in jail and folks STILL saying its his fault. when he was PLAYING, people were saying its his fault. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that blank has seen the public backlash that vick has caused, there was a great division between blacks and whites in atlanta over vick and you guys KNOW IT. blank isnt stupid, he can see. now that his marketing money maker is disgraced and in jail, GUARANTEE you blank is gonna go the marketing route and draft brian brohm or matt ryan. there is nothing wrong with either of those two picks, the point im making is blank has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT APPEARANCES. thats why he fired dan reeves, because he wanted to put HIS OWN STAMP on the franchise, to feed his ego and be able to say he built a winner himself. thats WHY he pushed vick onto the field, he MISTAKENLY thought that the fans would be behind his APPEARANCE. thats why he goes down to the sidelines in the 4th quarter.