POLL: Which QB starts next week?

oregonsfan

skippy (12/16/2007)
Harrington, of all three, he's done the best with this team.

After watching Redman today I can't argue with that honestally. Redman did seem to have more time than BL and JH and he couldn't do anything with that time. That's just the way I saw the game. I Tivo'd the game and will watch it later and who knows maybe I will change my opinion and maybe not but we shall see......

I will say what the ****, Warrick Dunn was our #3 QB for a short time, give him a chance, it would make things interesting to watch, and who knows he might just do good. Thing is this team was built around a mobile QB. I know, I know, it's crazy as **** to suggest but it would be intersting to watch and if the Falcons are going to sink into the abyss this season then throw in the kitchen sink and everything they have and go down swinging!!!!!!!!!!!

Leftwich should start. He has had two chances, played his worst game ever against the Bucs (was still much better than Redman), and played against the Saints and did great until he got hurt. There is no reason to put Harrington back there you know what he can do which isn't much. Leftwich signed a two year contract ( I beleive the second is an option and he would make around 5m) you need to see how well he plays.

4LoveoftheGame (12/16/2007)
None of the above

Then who? You are so quick to voice your opinion about a subject but don't have enough ballz to give a thought to a solution for the problem? What's up with that?

So what we start "Invisible man" at QB in the next game? You are making a mockery of the person that started this thread and everyone who has responded to it.

Whatever the case "make your case or PLEASE shut the **** up!".

jddesantis (12/16/2007)
joey, he is the only qb that wants to play for these team

I never thought I would say this, but after this Tampa game, I really think Joey is the man for the job. Redman doesn't seem to recognize the difference between Falcons WR's and the other teams WR's. Redman throwed so many interceptions and or close to being intercepted passes that it's hard to put into words.

Finish it Joey Harrington and I hope you do good! I think you would make a fine backup for next season whoever the starting QB might be Joey!

freeze1st (12/16/2007)
jddesantis (12/16/2007)
joey, he is the only qb that wants to play for these team

I never thought I would say this, but after this Tampa game, I really think Joey is the man for the job. Redman doesn't seem to recognize the difference between Falcons WR's and the other teams WR's. Redman throwed so many interceptions and or close to being intercepted passes that it's hard to put into words.

Finish it Joey Harrington and I hope you do good! I think you would make a fine backup for next season whoever the starting QB might be Joey!

I think we should keep him as a back-up wit an improved o-line he would be fine.

sgrsbskier (12/16/2007)
Leftwich should start. He has had two chances, played his worst game ever against the Bucs (was still much better than Redman), and played against the Saints and did great until he got hurt. There is no reason to put Harrington back there you know what he can do which isn't much. Leftwich signed a two year contract ( I beleive the second is an option and he would make around 5m) you need to see how well he plays.

At a 5 mil salary no matter how well Leftwich might play in one game he should be released. That is too much money for a player of his caliber.

Does anyone realize that both Leftwich and Redman have almost as many turnovers this year as Joey and have only played a fraction of the time he has. Joey is the best qb on the team by far but people take him for granted because they say "he's Joey Harrington, he has been on 3 teams in his career". From what I have seen the Dolphins and the Lions are not better since he has left.

bridson (12/16/2007)
Does anyone realize that both Leftwich and Redman have almost as many turnovers this year as Joey and have only played a fraction of the time he has. Joey is the best qb on the team by far but people take him for granted because they say "he's Joey Harrington, he has been on 3 teams in his career". From what I have seen the Dolphins and the Lions are not better since he has left.

God help us when this is what we've become. Joey is our best option......:( he's been the lesser of 3 evils, that's for sure. i'll at least say this for byron, he hasn't been here since the beginning of camp, so he's been at a disadvantage. honestly, i could see us just getting rid of all 3. it will really depend on who we bring in as a coach and what becomes of hue jackson. if he stays, we'll keep one of them. if he leaves, they may all get the boot. heck, redman is only here because he was petrino's guy. otherwise he's out of football.