Another stellar game by Keith Brooking

Jedi.Falcon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had an awful game today. On one of those off tackle plays he had a perfect "tackling position" head on view of #29 right in the hole and completely whiffed. He looked so bad I had to run it back several times to make sure it was Brooking. You couldn't see the number very well.

I tivo'd alot of plays today. Brooking is most definitely washed up. Furthermore, not counting the I.R. we've got about 8 or 9 players on the entire defense worth keeping. And a couple of those are backups at best on a playoff team...and some have "other" issues like Hall.

D'Hall

Boley

Abraham

Houston - for development

J.Anderson - maybe...

Davis - backup/rotation

Babs - backup/rotation

D'Mo - backup/rotation

Milloy - maybe one more year for leadership

Draftnut57 (12/16/2007)
This is probably the sme people who wanted Patrick Kerney gone to, You don't have a clue, who has lead this team in tackles more than any other player in Falcon History ? I tell ya who , Mr. Falcon himself , Keith Brooking , kids.:ermm:

I love Keith, but he is way past his prime.

Have you even watched him play at all this season?

He is nowhere near the ball every running play, when he does make a tackle it's 10 yards down-field (FIRST DOWN! (INSERT OPPONENT HERE).

He does absolutely nothing but put his LBs in position - except himself. He is never in any position to stop anything.

He is awful. He must go to get this Defense respectable.

nobkowski (12/16/2007)
Keith Brooking - 10 tackles and 5 assists

Lawyer Milloy - 11 tackles and 1 assist

The two oldest starters on the team make all the tackles. Keith Brooking with the assists leads the team in tackles once again.

Typical Brooking - looks great on the stat sheet at the end of the day but you apparently don't watch the game. Every tackle he makes is 10 yards downfield, or either he is piling on (ie: assists, lol).

If you think Brooking "contributed" anything today you need either:

1. New glasses

2. Have your head examined

3. Get off this board and let intelligent posters post here.

Brooking is about as bad as Dunn. And that's all there is to it.

JediFalcon (12/16/2007)
nobkowski (12/16/2007)
Keith Brooking - 10 tackles and 5 assists

Lawyer Milloy - 11 tackles and 1 assist

The two oldest starters on the team make all the tackles. Keith Brooking with the assists leads the team in tackles once again.

Typical Brooking - looks great on the stat sheet at the end of the day but you apparently don't watch the game. Every tackle he makes is 10 yards downfield, or either he is piling on (ie: assists, lol).

If you think Brooking "contributed" anything today you need either:

1. New glasses

2. Have your head examined

3. Get off this board and let intelligent posters post here.

Brooking is about as bad as Dunn. And that's all there is to it.

Typical of you. You need the glasses. Thick ones to go with your skull:cool:

Brooking hasn't been very good for years. He played better when he was playing outside linebacker but well... he's just not cut out for the middle... I appreciate the effort and the willingness to play out of position for the good of the team but lets face it he's just not that good at it.

Finally I see where there is SOMEONE on this board that knows a great player when they see him. Brook gives 100% each and every game and always has and you NEVER EVER hear him whining like everyone's favorite "MEHALL". He could learn a lesson or two from Brook ! ! ! Like maybe how to tackle someone and not just fall onto the pile and pretend like he is earning his paycheck.

Draftnut57 (12/16/2007)
This is probably the sme people who wanted Patrick Kerney gone to, You don't have a clue, who has lead this team in tackles more than any other player in Falcon History ? I tell ya who , Mr. Falcon himself , Keith Brooking , kids.:ermm:
Keith Brooking stinks. It's just too bad that you guys refuse to acknowledge it.

As a loyal fan...its hard to see Kieth struggle, his been in Georgia all his life, and he went to many Pro Bowls...but yea; he is done, and the play that proved this was against the Saints; when he tackled Lewis allowing Bush to score. I hope he takes a pay cut or retires...I cant see him in another uniform. :(

Draftnut57 (12/16/2007)

Please man ... Don't bring in Kerney into this cause while i would say he was and is a pretty good player he has just had 3 big games .. just like always he is being streaky .. PK was that way here too and then would just diasaper for games at a time.. ..

So yeah he had a career 4 game strech and you make him out to be this incredible loss .. sorry the money he got was just not worth it for the player he is ..

As far as Brooking if you honestly believe that he is still playing at a quality level then you are just being dishonest with yourself ... his play has been on a steady slope down the last 3 years and has crashed and burn..

JediFalcon (12/16/2007)
Brooking is garbage. Can't wait to see him off this team next season.

I've never liked Brooking, always thought he was overrated. Now he's plain pathetic. He either piles on trying to act like he was in on a tackle or he makes a tackle but it's at least 4 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

falconlovers (12/16/2007)
Finally I see where there is SOMEONE on this board that knows a great player when they see him. Brook gives 100% each and every game and always has and you NEVER EVER hear him whining like everyone's favorite "MEHALL". He could learn a lesson or two from Brook ! ! ! Like maybe how to tackle someone and not just fall onto the pile and pretend like he is earning his paycheck.

Heart and effort only get you so far .... he has always had that but that does not mean that he is a quality player ..

Also don't ask Brooking to give anyone tackling lessons .. he is a pretty bad technical tackler