your nightmare season is getting worse...thanx to my BUCS!

Okay, let's be real. They aren't your Buc's...they are Mr. Glazer's Bucs, and to a certain extent Mr. Gruden's Bucs....your just some random bum who's decided to call them "your team"....kinda like that loser at the party who can't get a girl, but decides to pretend he is hooked up with a major hottie, to his eventual embarrasment. Irregardless, the Buc's playing a good game does nothing to change what a classless loser you are in real life....and neither does it make you superior to fans of the team that loses. Your' a tool, but a pathetic one, so it's hard to stir up any real anger in myself. I tried, but all I could come up with was contempt...sorry.

mr pickle (12/16/2007)
Okay, let's be real. They aren't your Buc's...they are Mr. Glazer's Bucs, and to a certain extent Mr. Gruden's Bucs....your just some random bum who's decided to call them "your team"....kinda like that loser at the party who can't get a girl, but decides to pretend he is hooked up with a major hottie, to his eventual embarrasment. Irregardless, the Buc's playing a good game does nothing to change what a classless loser you are in real life....and neither does it make you superior to fans of the team that loses. Your' a tool, but a pathetic one, so it's hard to stir up any real anger in myself. I tried, but all I could come up with was contempt...sorry.

Well said Mr Pickle, this punk donny(sorry mods can't help my self and will except a ban if need be) had been an embarrassment for the entire week to most buc fans, and continues during, and after the game. I hope he goes away soon, and with a loss today by the bucs you would have never heard from him again no doubt.

Good luck to Coach Thomas and the Falcons for the rest of the season, todays game is no reflection on him.

That loser Petrino quit, on a short week no less, and then your on the road, I know it sounds like I'm making excuses for your team, but I think at this point it was just to much to ever expect them to overcome.

The Falcons D is not far away from being very good, the O is in need as has been well discussed already.