SAc Jgator

KingPickles

I'm not Jgator or Sac, but I'll give it an honest, unbiased appraisal.

UF Recruiting class=cold poo. :hehe:

It's inferior in every way to UGA's class, and will be dominated by the Dawgs soon enough. There isn't a single franchise player there....well, maybe Jenkins....but that's it.

Death to Meyer!!!:w00t:

Okay....that was a joke....About all I know is that you have IMO the best cb in the country, a Mr. Janorris Jenkins committed.

SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)
I don't know what we're ranked, but I don't much care since we've had the #1 class the past 2 years. We've got plenty of talent to afford to NOT have a 3rd straight #1 ranked class:cool:

to be factualy, #2 and then #1 class.. not #1 both years.. you guys keep saying that..

Some ranked us #2 and some ranked us #1.

For obvious reasons, I choose to recognize those that ranked us #1.

Breakdown:

3 very good WR's in Carl Moore, Omarius Hines and Frankie Hammond. 2 4 star and 1 5 star, that being Carl Moore.

2 DT's that should be pretty good, 1 Byran Jones isn't on most people's radar but should be very stout against the run.

2 DE's, 1 a 4 star

4 star LB, Brendon Beal

2 4 star CB in Brown and Jenkins

The best safety recruiting tandem possibly ever in Dee Finley and Will Hill, both are extremely highly rated.

Finally, a kicker named Caleb Sturgis.

That's just the start though. You'll probably see about 11 more names added to that list...

Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)
I don't know what we're ranked, but I don't much care since we've had the #1 class the past 2 years. We've got plenty of talent to afford to NOT have a 3rd straight #1 ranked class:cool:

to be factualy, #2 and then #1 class.. not #1 both years.. you guys keep saying that..

Actually if you did your research you would see either of the actual two legitimate services had you guys #1 both years.  Headshot's top 25 team rankings doesn't count.  So you didn't have back to back #1 ranked classes..  however 2 back to back top 5 finishes is very good.. not as good as 6 straight top 10 recruiting classes however.. :P:D

SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)

Actually if you did your research you would see either of the actual two legitimateservices had you guys #1 both years. Headshot's top 25 team rankings doesn't count. So youdidn't have back to back #1 ranked classes.. however 2 back to back top 5 finishes is very good.. not as good as 6 straight top 10 recruiting classes however.. :P:D

Recruiting classes are all a matter of opinion, and they're ranked by people whose opinions aren't any more valid than mine. They have a website with millions of viewers, sure...but that doesn't add validity to who they THINK has the top classes.

Therefore, Florida has had the #1 recruiting class the last 2 years.

And will have the #1 class from here on out;)

capologist (12/17/2007)
Breakdown:

3 very good WR's in Carl Moore, Omarius Hines and Frankie Hammond. 2 4 star and 1 5 star, that being Carl Moore.

2 DT's that should be pretty good, 1 Byran Jones isn't on most people's radar but should be very stout against the run.

2 DE's, 1 a 4 star

4 star LB, Brendon Beal

2 4 star CB in Brown and Jenkins

The best safety recruiting tandem possibly ever in Dee Finley and Will Hill, both are extremely highly rated.

Finally, a kicker named Caleb Sturgis.

That's just the start though. You'll probably see about 11 more names added to that list...

Dee Finley and Will Hill are going to have to wait a long time before seeing any starting action playing behind Major Wright and Jerimy Finch.

capologist (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)

Dee Finley and Will Hill are going to have to wait a long time before seeing any starting action playing behind Major Wright and Jerimy Finch.

I think you might be surprised...;)

I hope so, but I have a feeling Finch and Wright are going to be one of the best safety tandems in the country. I think Finley will be red-shirted. Will Hill can do so many things for Florida besides play safety, so I think he'll see the field as a freshman, but there's just not a whole lot of reason to play both of them as freshman, especially since Wright will only be a sophomore and Finch will be a redshirt freshman.

Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)

Actually if you did your research you would see either of the actual two legitimateservices had you guys #1 both years. Headshot's top 25 team rankings doesn't count. So youdidn't have back to back #1 ranked classes.. however 2 back to back top 5 finishes is very good.. not as good as 6 straight top 10 recruiting classes however.. :P:D

Recruiting classes are all a matter of opinion, and they're ranked by people whose opinions aren't any more valid than mine. They have a website with millions of viewers, sure...but that doesn't add validity to who they THINK has the top classes.

Oh okay we aren't talking about facts.. just your opinion.. then UGA has had 7 straight #1 recruiting classes and it's not even close.. look at this year's game your great recruiting class wasn't up to snuff with our #1 recruiting classes.. :w00t:

SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)

Oh okay we aren't talking about facts.. just your opinion.. then UGA has had 7 straight #1 recruiting classes and it's not even close.. look at this year's game your great recruiting class wasn't up to snuff with our #1 recruiting classes.. :w00t:

LOL. There is nothing "factual" about a website saying "This is who we THINK has the #1 recruiting class in the country." All of that is THEIR opinion, just as I have mine.

Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)

LOL. There is nothing "factual" about a website saying "This is who we THINK has the #1 recruiting class in the country." All of that is THEIR opinion, just as I have mine.

No actually there is plenty factual with a website saying uf is not #1 in recruiting. They put a lot into ranking the classes. There is zero factual nor logical with your opinion other than those gator glasses.. UGA 42 UF 30

SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)

No actually there is plenty factual with a website saying uf is not #1 in recruiting. They put a lot into ranking the classes. There is zero factual nor logical with your opinion other than those gator glasses.. UGA 42 UF 30

I don't think you understand the definition of the word Fact. From Dictionary.com:

fact

/fækt/ Pronunciation Key - [fakt] Pronunciation Key -

noun

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.

3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

Although there is much time and effort put into scouting players and putting a neat little star next to their name and all that jazz, at the end of the day it is their OPINION. Not FACT.

Is their opinion more researched, more thought out, less biased than mine? Of course it is. Is their opinion any more factual? No.

But I'm not arguing about this anymore, it's ********.

Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/17/2007)
SacFalcFan (12/17/2007)
Headshot (12/16/2007)

I don't think you understand the definition of the word Fact. From Dictionary.com:

fact

/fækt/ Pronunciation Key - [fakt] Pronunciation Key -

noun

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.

3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.

Although there is much time and effort put into scouting players and putting a neat little star next to their name and all that jazz, at the end of the day it is their OPINION. Not FACT.

Is their opinion more researched, more thought out, less biased than mine? Of course it is. Is their opinion any more factual? No.

But I'm not arguing about this anymore, it's retarded.

Thanks for backing up my statements. They have facts as to why they rate the players and the classes. You however do not. You are right it's retarded to make up fake team rankings in your head, but again you weren't being serious in the first place now where you.. :P:D

mr pickle (12/17/2007)
I thought Mr pickle would be a snazzy name. Much to my surprise, and disgust, there was already a Mr pickles on the old board....thankfully, he recognized my primacy and personal dominance, and changed his name....but now, he's back.:hehe:

Man I'm a dill you are a sweet pickle. Nah just joking. I love Pickles for real