Justin Blalock

The Don™

brvslugger10 (12/16/2007)
michaelgee (12/16/2007)
brvslugger10 (12/16/2007)
He is inactive 2day. But, does anyone know why? Is it his performance?

Last week they said he was exhusted, it is starting to sound weird.

Roddy said last night on "Face to Face" that Laurent was exhausted too. And you would think a week is enough to rest yourself.

buddrick (12/16/2007)
i had'nt heard the exhaustion thing. i hope thats all it is. this is the time when these college guys would start "hitting the wall." i just know that he is 10 times better than batiste. it would make me mad if he were benched for some other reason.

Yep and when people get that worn out, that's when really bad injuries can happen so why risk it?

buddrick (12/16/2007)
i had'nt heard the exhaustion thing. i hope thats all it is. this is the time when these college guys would start "hitting the wall." i just know that he is 10 times better than batiste. it would make me mad if he were benched for some other reason.
He has been getting beat on finesse moves by lineman, but I don't think that is the reason b/c he is just a rookie. I think all he has to do is work on his footwork and he will be one of the best OG's for years to come.

****, our head coach couldn't get past the rookie wall without quitting.

if i remember correctly, wasn't blaylock inactive last week also. i know he didn't start and batiste started in his guard spot, but i don't know if he was active or inactive. this could be a week off to get his mind right, rest his body so he can come back and finish out the season strong. i hope this is the case, because he needs the game experience.

also, when you get mentally and pyshically exhausted like these rookies probably are right about now, game experience really doesn't help you learn to much anymore. i think the game or two break will help them refocus, if that is why they are inactive.