Top Posters In This Topic

freeze1st (12/16/2007)
14falcons (12/16/2007)
july425 (12/16/2007)
BirdsOfPrey (12/16/2007)
14falcons (12/16/2007)
freeze1st (12/16/2007)
BirdsOfPrey (12/16/2007)
Where the **** is the intensity that we were all looking for after this dismal week in the Falcons Nation?:angry:

No problem man, I can tell you have a sense of humor. Cheers!

You do have a point, I don't see it, it's almost like they are playing flag football or something to ride out the rest of the year.

I guess I wasn't looking for any. Why would they be intense? The week sucked.

To prove a point. That the team is does not revolve around one man. That this team can and will overcome all adversity!

Good luck with that.....cause it looks like it revolved around one man to everybody else.

Just letting everyone know I hear what your saying. I don't live in Atlanta so I don't get all that press. Regarding the Falcons, I mostly listened to the videos on the website talking about Petrino. I am more into the San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Stars right now than the Falcons. But I still keep up with the game on gameday.

Thanks for making me feel welcome to the thread today. I often read them but this is the first time I have joined in.

Hey 14Falcons if this is your first live game thread then don't take what everyone says too much to heart because depending on how the game goes it can get intense and people such as myself tend to say things that aren't exactally what you might consider nice.

bigmildog (12/16/2007)
fortunefaded (12/16/2007)
bigmildog (12/16/2007)
At least our LACK of discipline is consistent.

Commentators are arguing that they did not hear the whistle when Hall hit the pile.

You don't think that this team suffers from a lack of discipline? You are really kidding yourself.

Not saying that, merely stating that was not a discipline issue when hall went into the pile.