Strange question for the board

atl_falcon_89 . (12/15/2007)
jatchisv2 (12/15/2007)
Judging by the performance of the coaching staff up to this point, it will NOT be a Holiday Inn Express ..... ;)

Hey When I came to see the Houston game we satyed at the La Quinta in marietta.

ouch! I just got a wierd image of Chris Redman going... LA QUINTA

norwood32 (12/15/2007)
falconsmania2003 (12/15/2007)
No spy here....I have been a Falcons fan since 1980 and my son just became a HUGE Falcon's fan this year and he asked if we could go and meet them since they were in Tampa and we live in Tampa....

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

Seriously?:blink:

Yep.....Couldn't make me more prouder......Nothing puts a tear in your eye when your son comes to you and says that the Falcons are his team and that Tampa Bay, Carolina, and New Orleans suck.....and that was an exact quote.......

Being a Falcons fan and my son following them and we watch all the games that we can together.....

So any members that would like to congratulate him on choosing the Falcons can through this post.....He is sitting here waiting and hoping that we can find the hotel.....He would really like to meet them in person....

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Yep.....Couldn't make me more prouder......Nothing puts a tear in your eye when your son comes to you and says that the Falcons are his team and that Tampa Bay, Carolina, and New Orleans suck.....and that was an exact quote.......

Being a Falcons fan and my son following them and we watch all the games that we can together.....

So any members that would like to congratulate him on choosing the Falcons can through this post.....He is sitting here waiting and hoping that we can find the hotel.....He would really like to meet them in person....

GO FALCONS!!!!!

That's great, there's nothing I hate more then Bandwagon fans. As for the hotel I have no idea, so sorry I can't help you.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

It's not too late to get him help. But I'm afraid that YOU are a lost cause.

jatchisv2 (12/15/2007)
Judging by the performance of the coaching staff up to this point, it will NOT be a Holiday Inn Express ..... ;)

At least my son roots for a team that has made it to the Superbowl....... :)

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

NICE SHOT ...... THAT OUGHT TO HOLD HIM A WHILE (MAYBE)

REV.2000 (12/15/2007)
jatchisv2 (12/15/2007)

At least my son roots for a team that has made it to the Superbowl....... :)

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

NICE SHOT ...... THAT OUGHT TO HOLD HIM A WHILE (MAYBE)

I doubt it ..... :cool: