New Resgistation and Wondering Whos Starting QB

Hello all. I've been a Falcon fan all my life. Born in 1966 the year they started. Anyway I wanted to say hello to all of you. Does anyone know who we are planning to start as QB for tomorrows game? Not that it will matter much in the outcome but I'm still wondering.

May God have mercy on this city and team from here on out as we have been through way to much.

My user name depicts what I think of Bobby P.

buddrick (12/15/2007)
oh yeah, if your a REAL falcon fan then what year were you born?

oh right, 1966. sorry, its just that you can't be too careful, because most of the "newbie's" are some dude who is really all the same guy, so forgive me if i'm skeptical, but just to be sure, how old are if, if you were REALLY born in 1966?

--------------

No problem I responded before I saw your edit to your post. I completely understand. Heck I've been reading these forums for years. I tried 2 different times to get registered on the older forum over the years but the admin approval thing never let me in. I don't know why they kept skipping me but I finally was able to get in with this new forum without a problem.

I'm 41 BTW born March 25th 1966

oh right, 1966. sorry, its just that you can't be too careful, because most of the "newbie's" are really all the same guy, so forgive me if i'm skeptical, but just to be sure, how old are you, if you were REALLY born in 1966?