Cards WR opts for NFL draft&

67camaro

Cards WR opts for NFL draft& Thanks to John Murphy of Yahoo Sports for the heads up as Louisville junior WR Mario Urrutia has decided to forgo his senior season and will declare for the 2008 draft according to school officials. The fact that the 6-6, 220-pound Urrutia declared is a bit of surprise, though, as he is coming of an injury-marred season in which he caught just 35 passes for 501 yards and 3 TDs.

monson007 (12/15/2007)
He has great height and speed, but I don't think he is near as good as Davone Bess. Bess does not drop the ball. The Falcons need someone who is not allergic to catching passes.

4.64 http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=56724 Not exactly blazing. And about a cheeseburger away from a TE. 4th round or further.

He's slow as dirt and waiting for failure in the NFL, he has size and hands but he doesn't have the speed or quickness for the NFL and he's injury-prone, something a big possession receiver just can't be, he's going to spend some time on a roster, get an ankle injury, and never produce because he can't go deep and my grandmother could break on him in a short curl route.

Richard Nixon (12/15/2007)
He's slow as dirt and waiting for failure in the NFL, he has size and hands but he doesn't have the speed or quickness for the NFL and he's injury-prone, something a big possession receiver just can't be, he's going to spend some time on a roster, get an ankle injury, and never produce because he can't go deep and my grandmother could break on him in a short curl route.

Pretty much said it all about the guy.