MINDLESS SOMBIES WHO THINK WE NEED A QUARTERBACK!

agesilus

YOU PEOPLE ARE OUT OF YOUR MINDS! WE DO NOT NEED A QUARTER BACK! WE NEED A OFFENSIVE LINE! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! THE ONLY REASON JOEY DOES NOT WIN IS BEACUSE HE DOES HAVE ENOUGH TIME AND WHEN HE DOES OUR SORRY RECIEVERS ARE NOT OPEN OR DO NOT CATCH THE DAM BALL! lOOK AT BRADY HE IS NOT ANY MORE GIFT ATHLETE THAN JOEY! SAME YOU COULD GET BRADY OR PEYTON OR FARVE AND PUT THEM ON THIS TEAM AND THEY WOULD DO JUST AS BADLY! THOSE TEAMS THAT WIN! Win because the are a whole team with few weaknesses! You can not judge a quarterback for what he can do; When the whole team has huge gaping flaws. plus this bunch are nothing but a group of cry babies who blame everybody else for losing but themselves!

FALCONS NEED LIST

WHOLE OFFENSIVE LINE

RECIEVERS

CORNER BACK

DEFENSE

LAST QUARTERBACK

agesilus (12/15/2007)
YOU PEOPLE ARE OUT OF YOUR MINDS! WE DO NOT NEED A QUARTER BACK! WE NEED A OFFENSIVE LINE! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! THE ONLY REASON JOEY DOES NOT WIN IS BEACUSE HE DOES HAVE ENOUGH TIME AND WHEN HE DOES OUR SORRY RECIEVERS ARE NOT OPEN OR DO NOT CATCH THE DAM BALL! lOOK AT BRADY HE IS NOT ANY MORE GIFT ATHLETE THAN JOEY! SAME YOU COULD GET BRADY OR PEYTON OR FARVE AND PUT THEM ON THIS TEAM AND THEY WOULD DO JUST AS BADLY! THOSE TEAMS THAT WIN! Win because the are a whole team with few weaknesses! You can not judge a quarterback for what he can do; When the whole team has huge gaping flaws. plus this bunch are nothing but a group of cry babies who blame everybody else for losing but themselves!

FALCONS NEED LIST

WHOLE OFFENSIVE LINE

RECIEVERS

CORNER BACK

DEFENSE

LAST QUARTERBACK

First of all: Never, EVER, compare the Great Tom Brady to a stiff like Joey. The difference being that Brady has the mental make-up to be great and Harrington does not. I do agree that the OL needs to be addressed, but after we draft Darren McFadden. PS, learn how to spell noob. Sombies!:hehe:

agesilus (12/15/2007)

FALCONS NEED LIST

WHOLE OFFENSIVE LINE

RECIEVERS

CORNER BACK

DEFENSE

LAST QUARTERBACK

Oh ok. Any way I can get some of what you're smoking?

so what are you saying you have to be able to throw it 80 yards like vick to win. Last time I looked a first down was only ten yards! A reciever can get more than 30 yards on this team before the quarterback gets sacked! Yeah you need a **** of an arm to throw it that far! not!

agesilus (12/15/2007)

FALCONS NEED LIST

WHOLE OFFENSIVE LINE

RECIEVERS

CORNER BACK

DEFENSE

LAST QUARTERBACK

You never played football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrington sucks, we do so need a quarterback. oh wait let me say this in a way you can understand.

OK, I'M TALKING LOUDER AND SLOWER, HARRINGTON SUCKS, WE DO SO NEED A QUARTERBACK.

lets look at it like this, if you bought something that cost 75 cents, and you paid with a dollar, would you want a quarter back?

"YES."

sure you would, now if i had a quarteback that was'nt worth 75 cents would i want someone else to be my QB next year?

buddrick (12/15/2007)
harrington sucks, we do so need a quarterback. oh wait let me say this in a way you can understand.

OK, I'M TALKING LOUDER AND SLOWER, HARRINGTON SUCKS, WE DO SO NEED A QUARTERBACK.

lets look at it like this, if you bought something that cost 75 cents would you want a quarter back?

"YES."

sure you would, now if i had a quarteback that was'nt worth 75 cents would i want someone else to be my QB next year?

And after the spankin new QB is sitting on the bench injured because the old O-line let him get smashed..What do we do?

We do need a QB, But the Line needs to be fixed before he can do the job well.

Are any of us really sure what any of the QB's can and can't do after the information we got this week?

Go back and read what the player's said about Petrino's play calling and how they were completely mystified about what/why he was doing. Go back and take a look at what they said about calling protections and plays that he either 1) assured them he wouldn't use and/or 2) they hadn't practiced...read how they had to improvise in the huddle in an effort to try and run the play Petrino called. Also check out how the players were unhappy when Harrington was replaced by Leftwich in one game and benched after winning two games...does that sound to you like players who know (and would know much better than any of us) Harrington can't get the job done?

agesilus (12/15/2007)

I MAY BE MINDLESS, BUT I KNOW JOEY CAN'T CUT IT. IF HE COULD HE NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT DETROIT. IF HE WAS THE SECOND COMING OF TOM BRADY AS YOU HINT AT, HE NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT MIAMI. JOEY'S A CAPABLE 2nd, STRINGER. THATS WHAT HE WAS BROUGHT HERE FOR. GIFTED ATHLETE? MAYBE HE ONCE WAS. TOO MANY HITS CAN MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR GIFT. BUT I COMMEND YOUR LOYALTY. BUT WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE ZOOMBIES BECAUSE WE DON'T THINK LIKE YOU THINK?

The Message Board is basically divided into 2 camps:

1. Those who look at the superficial aspects of the game without realizing all the cause and effect situations that take place for a team to function and succeed. They just see the players with "action" attached to them and assume they are the big difference makers.

2. This group takes into account that there are 22 starters 2 kickers, special teams, defensive packages, etc.

Group 2 believes right now that the O-line is the key for the Falcons at this time.

QB's generally need more time to develop, hence get that guy first IF he is available, if not then naturally you help the team elsewhere, and why look any further than OL.

you basicly have two camps

1-zombies, oh sorry, they prefer the term sombies.

2-non brain dead people. these people understand that a franchise QB is the hardest position to fill and always a top 5 pick if the team believes he is that kind of player. as with all picks and positions it is a crap shoot. for every ryan leaf there is a peyton manning. dont jump on a guy thinking he is the next manning and dont shy away from a guy because he COULD be the next ryan leaf. rd 1 does'nt HAVE to be a QB, and while the odds of finding a starter grow slimmer as the draft progresses, as long as we make every pick count and improve the team, no postion takes presedence. mckay has stated in the past that he believes in taking the best player available. that is not always the case though. many of our picks have been dictated more so by need.