aight last 1

pat markovich

Jason Garrett would be perfect if only he were about 10 years older. I don't know why and it may seem crazy and absurd but I think RON RIVERA would be perfect for the job. His defense in Chicago, albeit with the Bears players who are more talented and less selfish than ours but I think he would do wonders in Atlanta.

I will go ahead and say it, I hope Shottenheimer gets the job. He has the experience to build around the talent that is here and make the best of the draft/FA.

But if don't get him I prefer a defensive minded coach so that they will hire an OC. I believe they need to give the reigns to the OC. BP found out that too much is going on for him to try and call plays and run the game/clock all by himself. That is one of the reasons he was successful as an OC for the Jags. That was all he had responsibilty for was the offense.

If you notice when the offense is on the field the defense and the DC are going over pictures and strategy and when defense is on the field the offense and the OC is going over pictures and strategy. BP was never going over strategy, talking upstairs, or going over pictures of the other teams defense. How can you adjust if you don't see how they are lining up from a birdeye view.