Karma is at work here Falgoons, don't forget it

Here's a sample from an article - Enjoy!

A few months ago I wrote how the Bucs were on the upswing under Jon Gruden four years after former Tampa Bay G.M. Rich McKay quit and abandoned ship when times got tough and the salary cap mess he created was on looming on the horizon in 2003.

The fact that he quit during the week of the Bucs vs. Falcons game was a slap in the face to Tampa Bay. I lost a lot of respect for him when he did that. I wrote that McKay s Falcons were on the downswing going 8-8 and 7-9 after posting an 11-5 record in 2004 with a team that he had little to do with constructing (McKay inherited 20 of 22 starters on that NFC South champion team).

With Atlanta heading towards a dismal season I wrote that this was karma at work. I was a bit premature in writing that. I should have waited for Tampa Bay to destroy Atlanta 31-7 in the Georgia Dome and for the Falcons to fall to 3-10 after a humiliating defeat on Monday Night Football at the hands of archrival New Orleans on the same day Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison for his dog-fighting scandal.

Then, the next day, Bobby Petrino, who was clearly a terrible hire from Day 1 (McKay can t handle Gruden s demeanor & yet he could handle Petrino s demeanor, which is 10 times worse?!), quit on McKay and the Falcons when the going got rough. Sound familiar? The fact that Petrino quit on McKay the week of the Bucs vs. Falcons game is more than poetic justice. That, my friends, is karma without a doubt and no, my name isn t Earl.

McKay s two hires Jim Mora and Petrino have been disasters. Without Tim Ruskell, McKay s lack of personnel sense has been exposed. It would be a shame if Falcons owner Arthur Blank fires McKay because he needs a scapegoat. He should fire McKay because he s not a very good general manager without the likes of Ruskell, Jerry Angelo and Ruston Webster getting him players and Tony Dungy and Gruden winning games for him.

Wow, you guys have to deal with Richie now, I'm glad he pulled a QUitrino.

Jigga Donkey (12/14/2007)
Here's a sample from an article - Enjoy!

A few months ago I wrote how the Bucs were on the upswing under Jon Gruden four years after former Tampa Bay G.M. Rich McKay quit and abandoned ship when times got tough and the salary cap mess he created was on looming on the horizon in 2003.

Wow, you guys have to deal with Richie now, I'm glad he pulled a QUitrino.

Everyone knows the real reason why McKay left the Bucs. It was because the Glazers went behind his back and hired Gruden without his input.

I agree that Ruskell IMO was the man behind McKay's success in Tampa.

Wow I can't believe it. Same exact post by same exact Donkey ****.

You said the same stuff in your earlier post. Why repeat it? Did McKay poke you in the butt and didn't call u back? I think you have a little man love for Rich Mckay. Its been a couple years since he left the Bucs let it go, let it go. Heads up the Yucs have a a@@ beating coming this Sunday.

Look dude hopefully Blank will wise up this time and read the signs for what they are and not what he thinks they are.

Until that time how about you gloat over on the Yuck's board ? :D

I mean I appreciate the heads up but what good is it gonna do us right now?

It would take for Blank to read this stuff, then have that dream I talked about in another thread or something.

Don't worry we'll be woopin that a** soon enough !

You know you hate to love us !! ;)