wHAT ABOUTBILL COWHER AS A 1ST CHOICE OR MIKE HOLMGREN AS A SECONT

robbie 44

I feel as a season ticket holder that we need a proven winner such as cowher or holmgren not someone like a singletary(or like person)no disrespect for the guy but look at the record of the 49ers they near last too. We need a proven winner or someone who is here for the long haul what happens if things get tough next year and they will because of the crappy o line that we need to revamp and the qb situation that we have and older defensive players that are going to need replacing in the next couple years do they run out in the middle of the night too because they dont have instant success we are worse off than an expansion team as of right now

The 49er defense is outstanding and if you look at the Ravens since he left they are not quite the same. The problem for the 49ers is their offense which suffered after Norv Turner left. Norv Turner is another coach I hope we never get. He is great at OC but terrible at HC, look at the Chargers.

I like Mike Singletary energy. But I believe we need a Shotenhiemer experience instead though. Someone with experience in drafting and building.