What I love most about football

fansince78

While I am sure some of you will poo-poo the heck out of this thread, it is absolutely true. I am speaking of possibilities and not probabilities and I ll grant you that, but possibilities for next season is all any team has at this point.

With the right coaching decision, the right choices made in the draft and the right acquisitions made in free agency this team could be awesome next season. It is not impossible by any means that the Atlanta Falcons will have a very competitive team next season.

The best thing about NFL football and the future of this or any other franchise is there is no way to predict how the next season will turn out. That is not looking at the team through rose colored glasses and it is not dream. 2007 sucked for this team and the fans of Atlanta. 2008 is yet to be decided and is depends on what choices are made after this season ends.

fansince78 (12/14/2007)
While I am sure some of you will poo-poo the heck out of this thread, it is absolutely true. I am speaking of possibilities and not probabilities and I ll grant you that, but possibilities for next season is all any team has at this point.

With the right coaching decision, the right choices made in the draft and the right acquisitions made in free agency this team could be awesome next season. It is not impossible by any means that the Atlanta Falcons will have a very competitive team next season.

The best thing about NFL football and the future of this or any other franchise is there is no way to predict how the next season will turn out. That is not looking at the team through rose colored glasses and it is not dream. 2007 sucked for this team and the fans of Atlanta. 2008 is yet to be decided and is depends on what choices are made after this season ends.

i agree. the falcons have really been blown out of any game this season except for the two monday nighters and the thanksgiving game. with the defense playing solid roddy producing again and the right qb at the helm anything is possible.