Coaching Prospects....

Jwall

Here is who i would like to see as our coach:

1.Bill Parcells(not likely not to happen tho)

2.Bill Cowher(again likely not to happen)

3.Marty Schottenhiemer(Possible,you may say he doesnt win the big game but how much can you say we even sniff the playoffs,at least we can get there maybe with him)

4.Jason Garrett(i know one year but **** look at the boys' offense)

5.Tom Moore(Indy's qb coach)He has worked with Dungy for along time and look what he has done with Manning...maybe he can do that with our next QB.

6.Jim Mora jr.(Dont kill me but i can promise you 1 thing this team will not quit on him the players loved the guy,and say what ya want but we were good with him as a coach just the injuries got us in the butt down the stretch the last couple of years...i can tell ya this to we woudnt be 3-10 with Mora this year)

Well thats my 2 cents

Thats why i think he should be back...Lets leave the current staff that we have here and just get Mora back...players loved him the owner loved him...besides the fact that he said he wanted the UofW job he was great...He had fire in him and i would be happy to have him back...

It seemed to me that the team was pissed at Mora and did kinda quit on him after his U of Washington comments. Also, if the owner really liked him, he never would've been fired. Mora was a great cheerleader and a pretty bad head coach. How often did he make adjustments at halftime? Almost never. A real head coach would have noticed the defense was constantly getting owned and taken over the play calling on that end until his coordinators figured out how to make it work.

1-MIKE SINGLETARY

2-RON MEEKS

3-MIKE MARTZ

alan williams is who i want our DC to be.

martz would be his own OC.

hue jackson could be OC for singletary or meeks.

singletary would bring respect and honor to our team. these lowly falcons could use a shot of integrity after this season. blank was right, mckay needs to sit down, shut up, and hire singletary like we should have done last year. if i even hear a college coaches name i will (on the message boards) line up blank, mckay, and said college coach, and pimp slap them all larry, curly, and mo style. NO RETREADS!

Jwall (12/14/2007)
Here is who i would like to see as our coach:

1.Bill Parcells(not likely not to happen tho)

2.Bill Cowher(again likely not to happen)

3.Marty Schottenhiemer(Possible,you may say he doesnt win the big game but how much can you say we even sniff the playoffs,at least we can get there maybe with him)

4.Jason Garrett(i know one year but **** look at the boys' offense)

5.Tom Moore(Indy's qb coach)He has worked with Dungy for along time and look what he has done with Manning...maybe he can do that with our next QB.

6.Jim Mora jr.(Dont kill me but i can promise you 1 thing this team will not quit on him the players loved the guy,and say what ya want but we were good with him as a coach just the injuries got us in the butt down the stretch the last couple of years...i can tell ya this to we woudnt be 3-10 with Mora this year)

Well thats my 2 cents

how could you have mora but not dan reeves, the only coach to take this franchise to the superbowl. Mora the same guy who wouldnt get rid of toast webster, Greg Knapp or Zonatell