Beat the Yucs!!!

Wild Bill

GoBucsGo (12/14/2007)
Shaunn Lobo (12/14/2007)
lol...come on please dont give stupid bucs fans a reason to post here......

Too Late!!!!;)

I will add to this thread...."Go Falcons Go"....I say that because I felt I had to...out of pity.:P

no you said it because if we had a normal falcons season you yucs would be sitting at the bottom of the division...again. be glad that we have had a bad season because next year we will be going worst to first in the division why you guys cry because you arent even in playoff contention.

HatedInRayJay1 (12/14/2007)
I hope we can pull out a win this Sunday. I will be there and I gave my freinds crap all offseason about sweeping them last year. I hope they can't say the same for the next 9 months

Cadillac will be out for another 9-12 months (YES!!!). he wont start for them next season either. we will have a better chance of sweeping them and going worst to first in the south.

bossFALCON (12/14/2007)
I hope we can pull out a win this Sunday. I will be there and I gave my freinds crap all offseason about sweeping them last year. I hope they can't say the same for the next 9 months

i dont think they will be able to say the same. without graham garcia and galloway their offense would be worst than ours. plus cadillac will be out for another 9-12 months (YES!!!)

Whats exciting about Williams being out for possibly next season?

Anybodys offense would be considerably worse without the starting QB, RB, No.1 WR.

bossFALCON (12/14/2007)
GoBucsGo (12/14/2007)
Shaunn Lobo (12/14/2007)

Too Late!!!!;)

I will add to this thread...."Go Falcons Go"....I say that because I felt I had to...out of pity.:P

no you said it because if we had a normal falcons season you yucs would be sitting at the bottom of the division...again. be glad that we have had a bad season because next year we will be going worst to first in the division why you guys cry because you arent even in playoff contention.

Actually this year isnt a normal Falcon season.

This was the odd year...the year to be good...The usual one year your decent/good and the next year you are the pits.

You have finally broken that mold but seriously,,,,I do pity the Falcons for having all the inevitable garbage catch up with you in a single season....on the upside things will look up next year being you have bottomed out.

Shaunn Lobo (12/14/2007)
Apparently BUCS fans...cannot read....he SAID this ISNT a normal year.....you repeated by saying..."actually no this isnt a normal year" thats what he said #####......its so funny you guys were nowhere to be found on our board last season.......

lol thats what i am saying. how much do you want to bet that they will be nowhere on our boards next year? the bucs offense just isnt powerful enough. they are ranked 19th in the league in scoring offense which is lower than any other team leading their division. i bet they wont make it past the first round of the playoffs.

bossFALCON (12/14/2007)

Cadillac will be out for another 9-12 months (YES!!!). he wont start for them next season either. we will have a better chance of sweeping them and going worst to first in the south.

Better chance with Cadillac out? Hes been out the whole year, he was out for the game at Atlanta and the Bucs ran for 150 yards.

Shaunn Lobo (12/14/2007)
Apparently BUCS fans...cannot read....he SAID this ISNT a normal year.....you repeated by saying..."actually no this isn't a normal year" thats what he said #####......its so funny you guys were nowhere to be found on our board last season.......

Ya got me...I misread it.

He was obviously aware that this was suppose to be the winning year and not the losing year but you have to admit that Falcons constant inconsistencies can become confusing.

Sometimes I forget if this is the winning or losing year.....Happens alot with everybody.;)

bigalbinodonky (12/14/2007)
The Bucs are going to the NFC Championship, and maybe beyond. The Falcons have no shot with Garcia playing...I expect a beatdown.

THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP??? i wouldnt bet on it. how would you guys get past the packers or cowboys? i really doubt they make it to the nfc championship. dont get your hopes up.

bossFALCON (12/14/2007)
bigalbinodonky (12/14/2007)
The Bucs are going to the NFC Championship, and maybe beyond. The Falcons have no shot with Garcia playing...I expect a beatdown.

THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP??? i wouldnt bet on it. how would you guys get past the packers or cowboys? i really doubt they make it to the nfc championship. dont get your hopes up.

I would most definatly agree with you sir.

As I love the Bucs, the team this year is too inconsistant....too many key injuries and we would be lucky to get past the Cowboys....imho.

ROFL...

Cowboys and Pack will have a 1st round bye.....you guys will lose to the giants in the wild card round..... 27-13....IF SOMEHOW you make it to the Cowboys....44-13 Dallas.....no chance your not even in the same league with Dallas....you wont make it past the 1st half......expect a blow out and a boring gave...**** dallas may use reserves in the 2nd half....

bossFALCON (12/14/2007)
GoBucsGo (12/14/2007)
Shaunn Lobo (12/14/2007)

Too Late!!!!;)

Cool, do you win the normal Falcons season Super Bowl? What's that record...8 and 8?

Have a look at the all time record between the two teams...then be quiet.

Shaunn Lobo (12/14/2007)
ROFL...

Cowboys and Pack will have a 1st round bye.....you guys will lose to the giants in the wild card round..... 27-13....IF SOMEHOW you make it to the Cowboys....44-13 Dallas.....no chance your not even in the same league with Dallas....you wont make it past the 1st half......expect a blow out and a boring gave...**** dallas may use reserves in the 2nd half....

lol no matter how good their defense is it WONT be able to stop the dallas offense. give it up bucs.