DINO-RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these were the #####!!!!! my absolute favorite toys when i was little, and i haven't thought about them in years until i found this website: arrrr.com/dinoriders.shtml

these dudes, GI joes, and thundercats was all i ****** with when i was real little.

i almost ##### cried when i saw the picture of the t-rex. that reminds me of my dad cursing and sweating on x-mas morning when i was a little kid, putting together the armor and stuff.

##### AWESOME. I need to find a new T-rex set.

what yall know about them dino-riders?????

XLDenaliReturns (12/14/2007)
these were the #####!!!!! my absolute favorite toys when i was little, and i haven't thought about them in years until i found this website: arrrr.com/dinoriders.shtml

these dudes, GI joes, and thundercats was all i ****** with when i was real little.

i almost ##### cried when i saw the picture of the t-rex. that reminds me of my dad cursing and sweating on x-mas morning when i was a little kid, putting together the armor and stuff.

##### AWESOME. I need to find a new T-rex set.

what yall know about them dino-riders?????

:ermm:

XLDenaliReturns (12/14/2007)
prolikewhoa (12/14/2007)
Is this them?

|

|

/

those is they!

i think i must have seen one of your posts this morning and it subconciously inspired me to search for dino-riders.

at first i was searching for "dino wars" and "dino troopers" and ##### cuz i couldn't remember it.

you're the man.

I thought that picture was hilarious. Dinosaurs shooting lasers at each other!!