Roddy White is only five years away from reaching 1000 yards

Statick

"Wide receiver Roddy White (knee) missed Thursday's practice. The team's leading receiver is just five yards away from reaching the 1,000-yard receiving mark on the season and should be ready to practice tomorrow, Thomas said."

Man, what a turnaround for a player who many was prepared (including myself) to give up on him. His hardwork and determination is a bright spot in an otherwise dismal season.

Way to GO, Roddy! :cool:

XLDenaliReturns (12/14/2007)
i'm so glad.

i was excited when we drafted him because i had seen a couple UAB games (who knows why), but i was ready to give up on roddy last year. he has turned it around 180 degrees.

go get em RODDY

I guess Roddy just goes to show the stupidity of posters calling a player a bust after 1 or 2 seasons.

Just like we have morons on here calling Anderson a bust.

rcky_mtn_falcon (12/14/2007)
XLDenaliReturns (12/14/2007)
i'm so glad.

i was excited when we drafted him because i had seen a couple UAB games (who knows why), but i was ready to give up on roddy last year. he has turned it around 180 degrees.

go get em RODDY

I guess Roddy just goes to show the stupidity of posters calling a player a bust after 1 or 2 seasons.

Just like we have morons on here calling Anderson a bust.

true. but there is a difference between Anderson not showing up on a stat sheet and having a hard time getting a sack and a WR who dropped EVERYTHING and single-handedly cost us games.

but whatever- the past is the past, and i am **** glad that roddy is on our team. the boy's a baller.