If you want to see a QB who might be a good 2nd or 3rd round pick for us....

marvinthemartian

Watch Delaware vs. Appalachian State Friday night. I saw Joe Flacco last week and he looked pretty good. He might be a really good option in the 3rd round or so which would allow us to address other needs in the upper rounds (linemen, rb, linebackers etc) He looked pretty good when I saw him last week.

My buddy lives in Delaware and is a HUGE football fan. He says he has watched Flacco closely all year and that he would be a great value if we could get him in the 3rd round. Big guy with a big arm....sees the field well. Might be a good pickup for us.

marvinthemartian (12/13/2007)
Watch Delaware vs. Appalachian State Friday night. I saw Joe Flacco last week and he looked pretty good. He might be a really good option in the 3rd round or so which would allow us to address other needs in the upper rounds (linemen, rb, linebackers etc) He looked pretty good when I saw him last week.

My buddy lives in Delaware and is a HUGE football fan. He says he has watched Flacco closely all year and that he would be a great value if we could get him in the 3rd round. Big guy with a big arm....sees the field well. Might be a good pickup for us.

john david booty or dennis dixon. they will probably be 3rd/4th round qbs.

GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)

GAFAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? SINCE THE MONDAY THING THERES BEEN A WAVE OF NEWBIES COMING ABOARD NOT TO TALK FOOTBALL, BUT TO GET THEIR LICKS IN ON YNW.

IF POSSIBLE I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.

REV.2000 (12/13/2007)
GEORGIAfan (12/13/2007)

GAFAN, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? SINCE THE MONDAY THING THERES BEEN A WAVE OF NEWBIES COMING ABOARD NOT TO TALK FOOTBALL, BUT TO GET THEIR LICKS IN ON YNW.

IF POSSIBLE I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.

the game was pretty bad, but i understand where the people are coming from. he was agruing wtih players not believing the system, and he didnt even believe in the system.

Yeah, I saw Flacco play also. He is huge. I think they said he's like 6'5 or 6'6. He has IMO the strongest arm out of all the QB prospects. The announcer was comparing him to Ben Roethlisberger, but with a stronger arm. I think he impresses at the Combine, and in interviews, and gets drafted early second round. That size and arm strength makes him very intriguing.

bossFALCON (12/14/2007)
itsslomotionbaby (12/14/2007)
id rather trade for gradkowski the guy that sits on tampa bays bench. I don't think tampa was patient enough with him.

if gradkowski was so good why did gruden put mccown in instead of him? i dont want gradkowski.

because gruden is an inpatient ##### and he knew he was on the hot seat to win. he had one **** of a qb carousal, what happened to the qb that started before gradkowski?

bossFALCON (12/14/2007)
id rather trade for gradkowski the guy that sits on tampa bays bench. I don't think tampa was patient enough with him.

if gradkowski was so good why did gruden put mccown in instead of him? i dont want gradkowski.

because gruden is an inpatient ##### and he knew he was on the hot seat to win. he had one **** of a qb carousal, what happened to the qb that started before gradkowski?

i dont know what happened to simms but i do know he is on IR for the second year in a row.

Which would explain why Gradkowski, with more starting experience than 3rd stringer McCown, cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a pass. While McCown comes in the next 2 weeks, and performs like a decent-good starting QB.