How can we Trust Blank and McKay after the last two Coaching Hires ???

FM77

First and Foremost, Mr. Blank should amit that he made a horrible Mistake in letting Hall of Famer Dan Reeves go and getting rid of the only man in Falcons History that was able to do anything with the Dirty Birds !!!

Next Mr. Blank and McKay should Take Blame for the Whole Mora Jr Episode, The 2004 NFC Championship Team was put together by Reeves and was Reeves Team., Mora just rode the coattails and stuck his claws into the Franchise by 05 and that is when things started going downhill in a hurry.

The Petrino hire was a total ERROR in JUDGEMENT which leads me to believe that Blank is subject to listen totally to Mckay who spends too much time vetting the Progress, and going over everything and getting impressed in Interviews which he should be looking for a Coach who can make a winner out of this Team. Mckay has made TWO HORRIBLE COACHING HIRES. How can any long time Falcon fan like Myself who has been though Jerry Glanville, June Jones, Marion Campbell, Jim Mora Jr and Robert Walker Petrino Trust them to finally hire the RIGHT PERSON !!!!!

Looking at the Field, it seems to me that they MUST get someone who is proven in the NFL, No more of this lets bring up a College idiot is gonna Fly, No more pretty coordinators like Mora Jr who become Cheerleaders and No more Quitters who Use the Falcons to get better College Jobs.

We need a Proven WINNER And someone who is not burnt out and Someone with not only the desire to WIN but the Ability to mold a Franchise into a WINNER and my selection is simple it is Clear and it should be Known to ALL............

1.) BILL COWER !!!!!!!!!

dyoshot (12/13/2007)
I trust Arthur, but McKay, NO WAY!

Me 2 Arthur wanted Singletary, mckay wanted Petrino. they need to get the less hype no.2 because they turn out to be the better coaches. their really one for one. Mckay wanted Petrino and he was a lose your job blunder. Blank picked Mora. They should get a outside agency to pick their coach. :P

bash me all you want but i liked jim mora jr.I did not like Greg Knapps wc offense becous it did not take advantage of vicks talents" strong left arm am major rushing skills" But had insrea expose vicks weeknes"did not have good touch onb any pass less than 10 yards.

I know its sad but just a reminder that jim morras 3 years was the most successful out of all falcons quarter backs

rounz (12/13/2007)
So you don't trust them--so what?

You have other options. You can:

-root for another team and don't participate in any more Falcon-related activities-buy the team and run it your way

stick with the FO and hope it gets better

I DON'T HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU SAY. I'VE BEEN A FAN LONGER THAN YOU. SO I TELL YOU WHAT, SINCE I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ...... YOU FIND YOU ANOTHER TEAM. CAUSE I'LL SAY WHAT I WANT AND STILL BE A FAN. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU HITLERS COME FROM, BUT YOU DON'T RUN THIS BOARD ........ PROBABLY NOTHING AT HOME EITHER. THATS RIGHT .... YOU HEARD ME.

ATLBrave (12/14/2007)
xfactor (12/13/2007)
BlacksburgHokie (12/13/2007)
McKay hired Tony Dungy in Tampa Bay.

It's a short way of expressing my opinion on a thread when it's starting to derail or I disagree with other opinions in the thread :) grr getting tired never mind you get the idea

He turned out to be a pretty good coach...

Fixed

What did you fix? :blink:

xfactor (12/14/2007)
ATLBrave (12/14/2007)
xfactor (12/13/2007)

It's a short way of expressing my opinion on a thread when it's starting to derail or I disagree with other opinions in the thread :) grr getting tired never mind you get the idea

Fixed

What did you fix? :blink:

Gotcha

REV.2000 (12/14/2007)

McKAY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DUNGY BEING A GOOD COACH. THAT WAS ALL DUNGY.

Nothing gets past you, does it?

Nobody said McKay turned Dungy into a good coach. They said he picked him... like you want McKay to pick another good coach... right?

Good job, Rev. Keen eye on you, huh?

REV.2000 (12/14/2007)
rounz (12/13/2007)

You have other options. You can:

-root for another team and don't participate in any more Falcon-related activities

-buy the team and run it your way

-stick with the FO and hope it gets better

I DON'T HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU SAY. I'VE BEEN A FAN LONGER THAN YOU. SO I TELL YOU WHAT, SINCE I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ...... YOU FIND YOU ANOTHER TEAM. CAUSE I'LL SAY WHAT I WANT AND STILL BE A FAN. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU HITLERS COME FROM, BUT YOU DON'T RUN THIS BOARD ........ PROBABLY NOTHING AT HOME EITHER. THATS RIGHT .... YOU HEARD ME.

Well deciphering your rant, it seems like you agree with the third one: stick with the FO and hope it gets better.

That's the one I choose, anyway.

If you you are talking about another option, I didn't see you list it.

rounz (12/14/2007)
REV.2000 (12/14/2007)
rounz (12/13/2007)

You have other options. You can

-root for another team and don't participate in any more Falcon-related activities

-buy the team and run it your way

-stick with the FO and hope it gets better

SORRY, WE WANT THE SAME THINGS, A BETTER TEAM. FORGIVE ME FOR THE RAGE. IT'S BEEN A TRYING WEEK. BUT NONE OF IT IS YOUR FAULT.