Will Jackson give Norwood more than 6 carries?

faninmd

norwoodfan2132 (12/13/2007)
not sure but im really getting mad when i only see norwood 4 or 5 times a game..he is the most explosive player we have..GIVE HIM THE BALL..and work in warrick

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. How can you give Dunn the ball for the inside runs and he's lighter and less agile then Norwood? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Run him inside, outside, short over the middle, dump off, whatever, just get him the ball and turn him toward the endzone.

Quiksilverly (12/13/2007)
norwoodfan2132 (12/13/2007)
not sure but im really getting mad when i only see norwood 4 or 5 times a game..he is the most explosive player we have..GIVE HIM THE BALL..and work in warrick

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. How can you give Dunn the ball for the inside runs and he's lighter and less agile then Norwood? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Run him inside, outside, short over the middle, dump off, whatever, just get him the ball and turn him toward the endzone.

i agree why do we run a 5 foot something runningback into 6 foot something defensive lineman. you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that that is not a good idea. shows how smart sucktrino was.

jdc1963 (12/13/2007)
Anyone think we go back to Zone Blocking this week? I know it may not be HJ's thing, but you have to wonder if Emmit lets him stay with a Power Blocking Scheme seeing as our our Line is not built for it.

Emmitt said whatever the oc wants to do we do it. he said he will let our dc run the defense and our oc run the offense. YES!!!

It would be incredible to see this team play out the rest of the games totally pizzed off and wrecking some hopes and dreams for other teams.... hahaha, I would LOVE to see that right now!!

But seriously... I think our guys will definitely come out with more fire. From reading everything about their practices and how the coaches are handling this transition for the last few games, it seems like the players are a lot more loose and taking more responsibility and actually want to play for these guys.

I think the play-calling on offense is going to be a bit more logical, as well... everyone is saying that Petrino's cramming in 100 plays constantly was mind-numbing and baffling when they wouldn't even run many of them.