WHERE IS THE UPROAR OVER CLEMENS??

RODDY NATION

Whenever something like this comes up....it always turns into racisim....that just shows your true character....

Anybody think maybe...cuz this just came out today? Maybe because he didnt go in front of the same jury that bonds,McGuire,sosa,palmeiro and Giambi went in front of?

How come no one is making a big deal of tejada? or Lo Duca? or Sheffield? or Justice?

It can be said for everyone.....

The reason Bonds topic is so Big right now is because he holds one of the GREATEST records in all sports....and he kept lying to the media after they all knew he had taken steroids at some point in his career

Stop letting your blind hate get in the way

what amazed me is that you have ESPN anchors doubting the source that links Clemens to steroids, but they will bring up "A Game of Shadows" when refering to Bonds as if the "Book" is 100% accurate. A book that was published to make "money". Whle this GOVT investigation is being discreited. One ESPN announcer said that he does not believe the report because Clemens has come out and DENIED THESE ACCUSATIONS WITH FURY.:w00t:

I stated in a thread when Bonds broke the record that he is the HR king no matter what anyone says.I still believe so and I still believe he belongs in the HOF. The A hole attention ho that bought the ball to put an asterik on it needs to buy a whole lot of baseballs now it seems.:laugh: @ his lame #####.

Now that it is becoming known that some pitchers are on the stuff, too..all the more praise for Bonds.

prolikewhoa (12/13/2007)
Because America like to nail black athletes like Bonds and Vick.

I assure you, if Vick was white, he wouldn't be facing 2 years. You can bet on that.

Tell David Tant that. White dude got 20 years for dogfighting and 10 years tacked on for assault.

Not everything is about race...

capologist (12/14/2007)
prolikewhoa (12/13/2007)
Because America like to nail black athletes like Bonds and Vick.

I assure you, if Vick was white, he wouldn't be facing 2 years. You can bet on that.

Tell David Tant that. White dude got 20 years for dogfighting and 10 years tacked on for assault.

Not everything is about race...

david tant also had a man shot on his property and the police had videos of him orchestrating fights and associating with big-time drug dealers and stuff. completely different situation.

Can someone please explain to me any of the uproar.

I hate that Bonds did steroids and I feel as though YES his record is tainted. I never liked Bonds to begin with. Anyone that did steroids and holds a record, that record is tainted too.

But my point is steroids where not tested for by MLB so when all these names came out I'm like so what?????

Is anyone surprised at the names on the list. If so why? MLB did nothing, to prevent players from using streroids. I know, I know for the love of the game, the integrity of the sport. In the end it is all about the MONEY. And these guys needed the paychecks to keep coming in, by any means necessary

summerbunny (12/14/2007)
Can someone please explain to me any of the uproar.

I hate that Bonds did steroids and I feel as though YES his record is tainted. I never liked Bonds to begin with. Anyone that did steroids and holds a record, that record is tainted too.

But my point is steroids where not tested for by MLB so when all these names came out I'm like so what?????

Is anyone surprised at the names on the list. If so why? MLB did nothing, to prevent players from using streroids. I know, I know for the love of the game, the integrity of the sport. In the end it is all about the MONEY. And these guys needed the paychecks to keep coming in, by any means necessary

You're right, If Bonds lied to the Grand Jury, well I can't argue against that but I can argue against anyone that was believed or found out to be taking steroids 10 years ago - just like an analyst said on SportsCenter - "What was proven by this report? Steroid use used to be everywhere, we knew that. Steroid use has declined over 10 years, we knew that." - This is the steroid era and until they can test for HGH they might as well make it all legal.

RODDY NATION (12/13/2007)
THEY TOOK BONDS TO THE WOOD SHED...

OH I KNOW, HE'S THE GOLDEN BOY!!!

BONDS IS THE GREATEST!! CLEMENS = CHEATER!!!

I think everyone that watches ESPN has been steroid-storied to death! I personally don't care anymore, IMO, offer it to every professional athlete! Level the playing field!