For all of you Saints-haters

bud712

Shaunn Lobo (12/13/2007)
Its a shame Katrina didnt destroy all of New Orleans......no rent, trashy people....LA would be better off without them.....

My friend in Houston says the same thing. he says crime rate and homicide rate is up about 70% compared to last year. the Katrina refugees (saints fans) in Houston are like plague rats destroying the city

I went to New Orleans last year for the 2nd time, 1st time was like 6 yrs ago....wow....the difference a storm makes...its scary down there man...i thought New York was bad.......New Orleans sirens 24/7.......and no offense it is all scummy low rent one people.....(New Orleans Fans) anyone notice the fans on MNF??? They used their fema money to buy those tickets...you know...OUR TAX DOLLARS.....we PAID for NO fans to attend our lovely stadium.......its funny they buy these nice purses and clothing and football tickets...then go home to a house with no electric.....PRIORITIES you pos.......lol......sad...very sad.....i dont feel bad for those trashy people at all....

Sniper Wolf (12/13/2007)
There's one good thing about the Katrina jokes.

You get to see which basement living virgins are most likely to commit suicide because nobody likes them.

get the ##### off our boards and you wont have to hear the katrina jokes. you shouldnt be here anyway.

Speaking of trashy people. From some kid probably in the suburbs of Marietta in his mom & dad's 500K home looking down on the rest of the world. It's sad how pathetic some people are. Have to put others down to bring themselves up. All because of his hate of a football team.

Let me say this again:

Mods? This isn't a dumping ground for the most garbage of threads. Rival Central is a halfway decent board and the regulars don't appreciate you dumping trash all over the place. Make a Trash Can forum and stick this garbage there.

Sincerly,

Rival Central Regulars.

Actually its a 1.1mill house in Boca Raton......but its cool man....i forgive you.....i have my own house that i paid for but its only 200k......its not hate for a FB team...its hate for New Orleans...the surviviors are trash ask anyone....you saw what they all did with the gov't aid.....typical of trash......

Shaunn Lobo (12/13/2007)
Actually its a 1.1mill house in Boca Raton......but its cool man....i forgive you.....i have my own house that i paid for but its only 200k......its not hate for a FB team...its hate for New Orleans...the surviviors are trash ask anyone....you saw what they all did with the gov't aid.....typical of trash......

Internet rule 13:

Those who brag about wealth and success always have neither. They do usually, have a rather large amount of Cheeto's and Mountain Dew.

Sniper Wolf (12/13/2007)
Sniper Wolf (12/13/2007)
There's one good thing about the Katrina jokes.

You get to see which basement living virgins are most likely to commit suicide because nobody likes them.

Hummmm,

seems I left out card carrying members of the Klan.

/Carry on!

Does that thing STILL exist? We've got White Supremacists in So.Cal, but no Klan.

irishbuc (12/13/2007)
Does that thing STILL exist? We've got White Supremacists in So.Cal, but no Klan.

Most of them have traded the bedsheets for a headshaving, but there are still the really back woods folks that are hanging on. You know, the type that still see fire as a new invention.

Shaunn Lobo (12/13/2007)
I went to New Orleans last year for the 2nd time, 1st time was like 6 yrs ago....wow....the difference a storm makes...its scary down there man...i thought New York was bad.......New Orleans sirens 24/7.......and no offense it is all scummy low rent one people.....(New Orleans Fans) anyone notice the fans on MNF??? They used their fema money to buy those tickets...you know...OUR TAX DOLLARS.....we PAID for NO fans to attend our lovely stadium.......its funny they buy these nice purses and clothing and football tickets...then go home to a house with no electric.....PRIORITIES you pos.......lol......sad...very sad.....i dont feel bad for those trashy people at all....

WTF???

You don't live in paradise either.

Next time you decide to come back here- DON'T.

Why does 'saint hate' turn into katrina 'jokes'? It doesn't make any sense. I'm all for a good rivarly, but there is a difference between jawing about your team vs my team and wishing people in New Orleans died in a diaster. Bears fans did it in 2006 and it struck me as odd, why would people do that?

Now, it seems that when some falcon fan can't think of anything pithy to say alot resort to katrina 'jokes'. The mods do need to take people to task.