Horford suspended 1 game.

it was an ugly play. i really dont think al was trying to even commit a foul, but the way it ended up was a flagrant 2. after seeing the replay, i doubt that horford or anyone on the hawks is too upset about the suspension. when it first happened, i didnt think it was that bad, but the replay showed the rake across the face. one game isnt too bad IMO.

Peyton (12/13/2007)
He was frustrated about losing and he took it out on TJ's head. It couldn't have been more intentional. He missed the ball by two feet. He tomahaked the guy right in the face.

any former player or commentator i've seen comment on the thing talked about how he went up and tj went to the other side, taking al by surprise. he slapped down and hit his head due to that.

if he was frustrated with losing, why do it in that game and not the others?

Peyton (12/13/2007)
He was frustrated about losing and he took it out on TJ's head. It couldn't have been more intentional. He missed the ball by two feet. He tomahaked the guy right in the face.

They were down 8 with 1:30 left. How would you be frustrated by losing at that? Oh, and if he was so mad about it, then why the ##### would he go see Ford in the hospital that same night?

Peyton (12/14/2007)
Look, I don't think he meant to hurt him. But his intention was to foul him, he wasn't going for the ball. I've watched the video about 20 times and you couldn't convince me he was going for the ball.

Sorry, dude. But a video can't show what was in someone's heart and mind. I'm fully convinced that he did not intentionally want to injure Ford in that manner. Plus, I'm also sure he didn't know that Ford has a history of head and spine injuries.

Horford gave his explanation. If you refuse to accept it, that's up to you.

Sorry, dude. But a video can't show what was in someone's heart and mind. I'm fully convinced that he did not intentionally want to injure Ford in that manner. Plus, I'm also sure he didn't know that Ford has a history of head and spine injuries.

Horford gave his explanation. If you refuse to accept it, that's up to you.

I'm not saying Horford is a bad guy. It was just a frustration foul made on the spur of the moment, and I certainly don't think he was trying to hurt him. I just can't buy that he was going for the ball.