Vote For Our Next Head Coach

ucityfalcon

ucityfalcon (12/13/2007)
Marty Schottenheimer

Mike Singletary

Ron Rivera

Jason Garrett

MIKE ZIMMER!!! how do you not add mike zimmer??? Our D is better than mike's D in San Fran, AND we lost our DTs. keith brooking is running on borrowed time. **** our secondary looks half decent with zimmer calling shots, AND NO HE WONT BE HERE if we get a new coach, because he is going to get a look from another team, and they will pick him up.

I voted Marty Schottenheimer,Tuna would be to much of a distraction imo,he's to much of Media Coach than a coach,has been since he left the NYGiants.

Cowher would be my first choice,and even if it did take him a yr or 2 to get back into it all,thats probably how long if not longer that it will take for the Falcons to turn things around. Hope Im wrong bout that though.

LAFalcon (12/13/2007)
I voted Marty Schottenheimer,Tuna would be to much of a distraction imo,he's to much of Media Coach than a coach,has been since he left the NYGiants.

Cowher would be my first choice,and even if it did take him a yr or 2 to get back into it all,thats probably how long if not longer that it will take for the Falcons to turn things around. Hope Im wrong bout that though.

I honestly think it'll be narrowed down to Marty and Cowher. I think the commentators were correct in saying that Arthur Blank would break the bank in trying to get Cowher. I think both Cowher and Marty are blue collar coaches that care more about the game and less about the money. They both command respect, and the players will respond to them....and quickly. I just think Marty is more of a reality since Cowher has been so opposed to returning.

ucityfalcon (12/13/2007)
LAFalcon (12/13/2007)

I honestly think it'll be narrowed down to Marty and Cowher. I think the commentators were correct in saying that Arthur Blank would break the bank in trying to get Cowher. I think both Cowher and Marty are blue collar coaches that care more about the game and less about the money. They both command respect, and the players will respond to them....and quickly. I just think Marty is more of a reality since Cowher has been so opposed to returning.

im not really impressed wih cowher, because in 14yrs he has only won a SB once, and went to it twice. I think he would be a great coach, but to completely change the team to wait 14yrs. ill stay with Zimmer, because i know zimmer and hue jackson will make this team SB champs in a year.

Who cares is the next coach as long as they FIRE RICH MCKAY. It ws McKay who wanted Petrino as Head Coach over Singletary so this is his fault. Just another thing to go along with the long list of BAD moves McKay can be attributed to. Blank needs to man up and fire McKay and put some real football people around him. Should have known better to hire anyone who would fire Tony Dungy.