Should Petrino write DHall a check? $100,000

thesouphead

bigduke633 (12/13/2007)
Can dhall get us the carolina game back?Bobby being a problem doesnt mean dhall didnt screw up several times in that game.Who wouldnt have a problem with what went on in that game?

i have a problem with it. we almost traded d.hall because he was upset with us. we fined him 100,000 for petes sake! that is alot! and i want to know how you can fine someone if you dont even plan on being with the team after 13 weeks.

people need to drop that stupid carolina game Dhall didnt nothing wrong and he didnt "cost" us anything we had the chance to win plenty of times and if he didnt tackle smith on the streak route he would have gone for 6 so y r people complaining still...?

**** yea send Dhall a Check!.... and the fans 2 :)

noel47 (12/13/2007)
people need to drop that stupid carolina game Dhall didnt nothing wrong and he didnt "cost" us anything we had the chance to win plenty of times and if he didnt tackle smith on the streak route he would have gone for 6 so y r people complaining still...?

**** yea send Dhall a Check!.... and the fans 2 :)

thats what im saying. d.hall got penalized again for bumping steve smith. since when is bump and run illegal? this is football not pattycake.

It's water under the bridge. Over. Finito. Already gone. If the decision is made to keep Hall here next year, he will more than make it up w/a fat contract. In no way do I think A Blank should send ANY player the message that the loss of control that D Hall displayed is acceptable. Did Hall get screwed on some of the calls? Yeah. But he also went off on his coaches, and you can't overlook that part... even if one of them was BP.