Does Clemens go into the HAll of Fame

KingPickles

Reporters and columnist act like you take steroids and become the best player of all time, you still have to put in hard work lifting weights and practicing.

Just deal with the know and leave the past alone, you can't change what happen in the past just deal with the know and stop worrying about how may have been using or how was using.

DEAL WITH THE KNOW.

dizzee rascal (12/13/2007)
MrPickles (12/13/2007)
Does he make and Bonds and Mcgauire not?

None of them should get in unless Pete Rose does.

I agree....if however they do get in it should be all or none. Clemens and Bonds should be shoe ins and probably Mcguire as well based on numbers, but they should be consistent. All numbers based hoppers should get in or none.

Pete Rose should get in? Like bloody ****!!

Taking steroids to enhance play is indeed cheating, but it's LIGHTYEARS AWAY from being a major league manager and gambling on games.

Rose's bones should feed generations of worms, until the Sun dims black, without ever sniffing Cooperstown.

Just my humble opinion.

octoslash (12/13/2007)
Pete Rose should get in? Like bloody ****!!

Taking steroids to enhance play is indeed cheating, but it's LIGHTYEARS AWAY from being a major league manager and gambling on games.

Rose's bones should feed generations of worms, until the Sun dims black, without ever sniffing Cooperstown.

Just my humble opinion.

He bet on his own team to win, he didnt throw any games. His biggest fault was lieing about it for 20 years.