There is something good to look forward to falcons fans

Boman

Not gonna happen. We have maybe 6mill in cap money. After some people get fired and Mckay does a few more tricks we may get it to 8mill. As far as the Mike Money...Don't hold your breath. Mike has to actually cut the team a check for that to happen and the NFLPA is already loading there bullets to so Mike can keep him money. Finding a coach should be interesting but don't expect to many player moves

Lifes a game U gotta play it while U can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gonna happen. We have maybe 6mill in cap money. After some people get fired and Mckay does a few more tricks we may get it to 8mill. As far as the Mike Money...Don't hold your breath. Mike has to actually cut the team a check for that to happen and the NFLPA is already loading there bullets to so Mike can keep him money. Finding a coach should be interesting but don't expect to many player moves

This is about what we say every year when we only have a couple of million in cap space and then we go out and sign someone to a mega-million dollar contract like Hurtwell and Mughelli. 6 mil could turn into 6 probowlers if they only get a million in that first year. And hearing McKay speak Mondy just before the unnamed one jumped ship, it sounded like Blank was going to spend everything he could to get free agents in here, so I'm not worried if we get Vick's money or not. We might need it the year after next for DHall anyway, so the timing should be about right.

I wouldn't be surprised if we landed two FA starters.

celtik

celtiksage (12/13/2007)

This is about what we say every year when we only have a couple of million in cap space and then we go out and sign someone to a mega-million dollar contract like Hurtwell and Mughelli. 6 mil could turn into 6 probowlers if they only get a million in that first year. And hearing McKay speak Mondy just before the unnamed one jumped ship, it sounded like Blank was going to spend everything he could to get free agents in here, so I'm not worried if we get Vick's money or not. We might need it the year after next for DHall anyway, so the timing should be about right.

I wouldn't be surprised if we landed two FA starters.

celtik

i agree. i dont expect us to have a free agency like the patriots had this year but i dont expect us having one like last year where our main aquisition was joe horn.