Paul Petrino has resigned

RB21

Brandon Kincannon (12/12/2007)
he is one smart man. No one with any brains is sticking around a bunch of Undisciplined losers.

have you ever SEEN arkansas? it's a craphole. no one with any brains wants to live there. petrino is a stain in my underwear. leaving in the middle of the season is beyond unprofessional, it's a real reflection on his character. you can't be a leader of men when you have no sense of right and wrong. and you can't be in the nfl if you don't have a backbone. of course, some of us knew he was an idiot after he orchestrated grady jackson's departure. some of us even knew he was a mistake when we heard that he'd been hired. but i don't like to brag! =)

Brandon Kincannon (12/12/2007)
he is one smart man. No one with any brains is sticking around a bunch of Undisciplined losers.

I bet it takes a lot of discipline to quit as many times as Petrino has. Was Louisville a bunch of undisciplined losers when he left? Quit making excuses for this loser.