An article in louisvilles paper today

falcon1fan

Talked about petrino and how he did atlanta the same way he did louisville. No one here is surprised the way he left. He flirted with job openings every year, and this was no different. Arkansas thinks that they have their man. I have personally seen him do it to two teams, and the razorbacks will soon be number three. All I can say is if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...it aint a falcon.

falcon1fan (12/12/2007)
Talked about petrino and how he did atlanta the same way he did louisville. No one here is surprised the way he left. He flirted with job openings every year, and this was no different. Arkansas thinks that they have their man. I have personally seen him do it to two teams, and the razorbacks will soon be number three. All I can say is if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...it aint a falcon.
Did we just get rid of a piece of crap or what???

skippy (12/13/2007)
falcon1fan (12/12/2007)
Did we just get rid of a piece of crap or what???

Bawoooosh