I Love Bob Griese

Guest Gritz

I don't know if any of you guys saw his clip on 'Sportscenter' tonight but he basically tore Petrino a new one...."Where's the commitment, where's the integrity?"

I always liked Griese but I like him even more now.

monson007 (12/12/2007)
Bob Griese, Hall of Famer, telling it like it is.
It took a healthy set of stones to be in the media like Griese is and come out that strongly about the whole thing...

I may have to rethink my feelings about Sean Salisbury too. He ripped Petrino pretty good also.

gritblitzer (12/12/2007)
monson007 (12/12/2007)
Bob Griese, Hall of Famer, telling it like it is.
It took a healthy set of stones to be in the media like Griese is and come out that strongly about the whole thing...

I may have to rethink my feelings about Sean Salisbury too. He ripped Petrino pretty good also.

Yep, it is like the Media is getting in Purian ##### big time and the only people that praising him is the College folks. Also, I been checking out other NFL Message Board and it has the same theme. He did us dirty and he shouldnt never come back to NFL ever!!

His lack of character was the main reason I didn't want him anyway. That whole thing where he basically laid in the grass like a snake waiting to take Tuberville's job at Auburn...and he was supposed to be a "friend" of Tuberville's.

He's trash. We're better off today without him.