Rebuilding Process

I think its time for us to come to grips that we are truly in a rebuilding process. Lets not try to to put a band-aid on a gunshot wound.

Since we have lost or QB, now our coach, why not McKay the "Phantom" GM? We might as well go ahead and clean house. After all, Petrino was his decision.

If you are a true Falcon Fan, be ready for the long haul. This will probably take 4 - 5 years to get us back into a competetive football team.

1) Our new coach will have to implement his system

2) We need a franchise QB.

3) We have salary cap issues.

4) We have players that are under performing, getting older or others plagued by injuries that we need to weigh on: Brookings, Crocker, Coleman, Dunn, Jenkins, Crumpler etc......

truefalcon4life (12/12/2007)
I think its time for us to come to grips that we are truly in a rebuilding process. Lets not try to to put a band-aid on a gunshot wound.

Since we have lost or QB, now our coach, why not McKay the "Phantom" GM? We might as well go ahead and clean house. After all, Petrino was his decision.

If you are a true Falcon Fan, be ready for the long haul. This will probably take 4 - 5 years to get us back into a competetive football team.

1) Our new coach will have to implement his system

2) We need a franchise QB.

3) We have salary cap issues.

4) We have players that are under performing, getting older or others plagued by injuries that we need to weigh on: Brookings, Crocker, Coleman, Dunn, Jenkins, Crumpler etc......

i am ready as long as we dont make any stupid ##### draft picks.