LOL @ our players roasting petrino

Frenzy™®

All i can say is get em guys!!!!!!!!!!!What i thought was funny was when they were talking to Roddy and he was talking about petrino and the Hog chant,lol Roddy said "That's the most we've seen him smile all year"

I think that him resigning is a blessing in disguise,i mean,did we really want this guy leading our team?Especially after all this is coming to light about players not being able to talk on plane flights and at dinner,thats just rediculous.

falconfrenzy (12/12/2007)
All i can say is get em guys!!!!!!!!!!!What i thought was funny was when they were talking to Roddy and he was talking about petrino and the Hog chant,lol Roddy said "That's the most we've seen him smile all year"

I think that him resigning is a blessing in disguise,i mean,did we really want this guy leading our team?Especially after all this is coming to light about players not being able to talk on plane flights and at dinner,thats just rediculous.

That hog chant is the most messed up thing I've seen adults do, and I watched a few minutes of Dancing With the Stars....

falconfrenzy (12/12/2007)
fansince78 (12/12/2007)
I am very thankful he is gone. I was afraid it would take three years to get him out of here.

I will enjoy watching his hogs become roasted pork in the SEC.

I cant wait until UGA plays them

Could you see this clown leading ARK to the SEC Championships Game in ATL? That would be real interesting on how he'll get received in the city of ATL(**** I'll root for Florida to destory them and I hate the Gators with a passion).

despite the craptacular year we've had, this really is like a blessing. not just in terms of the players getting to speak their mind and smiling again, but how we can prepare to build a good TEAM next year. we're not basing our picks around #7 anymore (as mentioned in the press conference). we can bring a solid leader as HC to unify a group of men to winning. honestly, i think we can be like the saints of last year and surprise the league (not to compare katrina to criminals and cowards, but you get the picture).