Colt Brennan?

falconsfanatic91 (12/12/2007)
would he be a good 1st round draft pick for us?

Well first of all we have to see how all of the quarterbacks do in their bowl games. From their they will participate in pro days and the combine. After that they will be projected to go in certain rounds. If Brennan is projected in the first round then yes we could take him in the first round. I still believe we should take D-Mac if he is still around when we pick. We will need a feature back after dunn retires and norwood is not a feature back. He is a good player dont get me wrong. we would probably run a two back system with norwood and darren. darren would go up the gut and norwood would run stretches and all of those creative plays like reggie bush where he could feature his speed.

Bo$$man (12/12/2007)
come on guys get off of brennans jock we have to see how he performs in the combine, pro day and his bowl game. from there we can see where he will go in the draft.

All over the jock of someone who has proven himself for three years. What is the deal with you people who think one game will prove something. This guy is the most underrated college QB. I would be ecstatic if we drafted him, even if it was in the first round.

jtedj (12/12/2007)
Bo$$man (12/12/2007)
come on guys get off of brennans jock we have to see how he performs in the combine, pro day and his bowl game. from there we can see where he will go in the draft.

All over the jock of someone who has proven himself for three years. What is the deal with you people who think one game will prove something. This guy is the most underrated college QB. I would be ecstatic if we drafted him, even if it was in the first round.

i did not say one game would prove everything, i said one game would show how he performs on a big stage. I think we should draft him but we should also look at everyone else too.