I feel bad for

Bobby's brother ... sad to have a brother that doesn't care about you and your future ... he's just worried about himself ... If I were Paul I wouldn't follow Bobby to any other jobs ... He thru him under the bus and drove it over him while haul'n his Hog of a wife to Ar Kansas ... I know people that are friends with B.Petrino here in Auburn ... and they can't believe it ... but I'm glad he's gone ...

ebonymonk (12/12/2007)
I feel bad for Hue Jackson and Zimmer as well.

True True ... **** everybody that he brought with him ... I mean ... he really just showed everybody what he is ... and I'm sure alot of students that have committed to ArKansas ... will think twice now ... there is no way in **** I would work for someone like that ... All he is doing is burning bridges ... but if you lie and cheat your way thru life ... it will catch up with you ... then who can you turn to ??? I'm glad he left before he screwed us anymore ... I loved Grady Jackson ... and now look at all the injuries we have on the DL ... Grady could really help us now ... I'm sure we will take our time and find the best coach for this team ...

Go Falcons !!!

Tandy Gossett (12/12/2007)
ebonymonk (12/12/2007)
I feel bad for Hue Jackson and Zimmer as well.

True True ... **** everybody that he brought with him ... I mean ... he really just showed everybody what he is ... and I'm sure alot of students that have committed to ArKansas ... will think twice now ... there is no way in **** I would work for someone like that ... All he is doing is burning bridges ... but if you lie and cheat your way thru life ... it will catch up with you ... then who can you turn to ??? I'm glad he left before he screwed us anymore ... I loved Grady Jackson ... and now look at all the injuries we have on the DL ... Grady could really help us now ... I'm sure we will take our time and find the best coach for this team ...

Go Falcons !!!

Grady is a fat slob and needed to be gone