Jerry Jones, tampering????

37Ice

I know we all feel cheated right now, and I know Arthur and Jerry are friends but how is what he did not considered tampering

he called to ask for permission(another owner asking permission for a interview about an opening at the school he went to)

we said NO,

but somehow he was still contacted, but Petrino said he wasnt contacted by school officials until Tuesday,

so someone else had to do the talking, because even the old AD didnt know what happened,

that just seems wrong to me, Jerry Jones should have nothing to do with us, and it reaks , especially since Jones went to Arkansas

37Ice (12/12/2007)
I know we all feel cheated right now, and I know Arthur and Jerry are friends but how is what he did not considered tampering

he called to ask for permission(another owner asking permission for a interview about an opening at the school he went to)

we said NO,

but somehow he was still contacted, but Petrino said he wasnt contacted by school officials until Tuesday,

so someone else had to do the talking, because even the old AD didnt know what happened,

that just seems wrong to me, Jerry Jones should have nothing to do with us, and it reaks , especially since Jones went to Arkansas

I will be VERY interested in seeing how this plays out