MC KAY NEEDS TO STEP DOWN

Ok I am new to the game (female 4 yrs now) but it doesn t take a rocket scientist to realize that who ever is making the coaching choices for the Falcons is doing a horrible job, could that be the GM:D Let s gets somebody making these decisions that has, maybe played football, or has really thought this out. I know now of days it s who you know, but please, give me break. No more good old boys. If you pick the right coach and players they will come:

McKay has made many good decisions. We have Norwood, D. Hall, John Abraham, Boley.. besides.. I trust him. I know he's doing the best he can. It's not always how smart you are or how hard you try.. there is luck involved as well. Just think about your fantasy draft.. you can't just WILL having the best team.

"how about Price, Hartwell and all those no good draft choices???"

Price was before he got here, Hartwell's struggles were due to injuries, something that can't be accounted for in advance, and McKay's running of the draft has been in exactly the capacity we should hope of a GM.