Hate to Say I Told You So...

mwjr

mwjr (12/12/2007)
...but I did.

I said this day 1: Petrino was an opportunist, and college coaches are typically ill-prepared to handle the business of the NFL and the egos of today's professional players.

Ridiculous...

So true....

BTW, Blank asked Jones to get his stinkin azz out of the ATL.... :hehe:

Thank you.....what a ##### to even post that...."i hate to say i told you so" that obviously meant "I love to rub this in everyones face, after listening to all the espn analysts i decided i would go with them....and rub it in everyones face because i havent been through puberty yet and i cannot make or form my own opinions."

Shaunn Lobo (12/12/2007)
Thank you.....what a ##### to even post that...."i hate to say i told you so" that obviously meant "I love to rub this in everyones face, after listening to all the espn analysts i decided i would go with them....and rub it in everyones face because i havent been through puberty yet and i cannot make or form my own opinions."

Yeah. That's exactly what I did. I never expressed my dissatisfaction with this hire back in January, or how I never expected Petrino to make it through three seasons.

:rolleyes: