ECU.. anyone know much about it...

Goodoleboy58

Now that I am almost done with my Associates in Gen Ed Technology from Pierce College, I've been trying to find an online place to work on my 4 year degree. They seem pretty flexible with the correspondence I've had with them and was wondering if anyone goes to school there. My degree would be in Business/Information Technology. What say you?

Goodoleboy58 (12/12/2007)
Now that I am almost done with my Associates in Gen Ed Technology from Pierce College, I've been trying to find an online place to work on my 4 year degree. They seem pretty flexible with the correspondence I've had with them and was wondering if anyone goes to school there. My degree would be in Business/Information Technology. What say you?
My dad went to ECU but i couldn't tell you much other than theres hawt chicks on campus and that it's a good school.

Lived in Greenville for 5 years. Graduated in 2005.

Loved the place. About 26,000 students now. Loyal football fans. 43,000 seat stadium (sold out every game this year). Not huge stadium, but very good for a "mid-major".

But, if you're going to go there, you HAVE to get the name right.

East Carolina University, not Eastern. :)

i use to party there when i was stationed in norfolk. i have no idea about the academics, but the Pirates could really party lol. sandra bullocks' fat little sister was going there at the time.

edit: oh yeah, jeff blake use to show up sometimes at parties too. prolly not a big thing now since he isnt fantasy gold :P