Would Arthur Blank try to Appease the African American Fanbase with New Hire of HC??

RODDY NATION

well lets revisit the sean of the crime. ARthur blank was getting ready to make a statement in the south. he was getting ready to hire an african american in the deep south. it looked like for sure it was going to be lovey smith or romeo crunnel. But out of nowhere like a snakeoil salesman we hire mora. this is the first think that cursed him. I think he caved in to some of his elite buddys in this city ( redneck chatter). just like he wimped out to peta. I can understand you distancing yourself from a hardcore crimminal, but the man treated vick like a disease.

Heyah no Roddy. We don't need D.Green, "They were exactly what we thought they were. A damm good team, and you know good and well that we suck!". LOL

We should get the best candidate, whether it's black, white, green, or purple.

I was born off Simpson Rd down the street from the Dome. I'm also black as coal, but I don't think we need to be appeasing the fans unless we get a qualified coach/mentor. I just want to win and see a prodcutive team, also players that look like winners. Unfortunately, character guys aren't always the way to go. It's football, get a couple thugs out there to crack some heads and scare the other team.

statz (12/12/2007)
bertr9 (12/12/2007)
I think he's going to hire the best coach he can get.

He hasn't done it the last two times, what makes you think it would be any different?

At the time... he thought they were the best coaches. What do you want from the guy? I don't think he ever claimed to be a psychic.