COWHER IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB!!!

Three things need to happen for the Falcons to be successful next year...

1. Get Bill Cowher as the new Coach.

2. Dunn needs to retire (We all love him and what he has done for Atlanta, but he just doesn't produce anymore) and let the Norwood bullet-train roll out.

3. Either get a presidential pardon for Vick or get an O-line motivated to block for our pocket QBs.

PLEASE HIRE COWHER! (There are alot of Pittsburgh fans in ATL and would probably support the Falcons if Cowher came onboard).

I really don't know about Cowher. He'll want to put in the 3-4 defense, which means he will tear up our already talented defense to put in new personnel, which means more painfull rebuilding years.

I'd rather just hire Mike Martz and rebuild our offense, which is more necessary, and leave the defense alone.

paul_k (12/12/2007)
I really don't know about Cowher. He'll want to put in the 3-4 defense, which means he will tear up our already talented defense to put in new personnel, which means more painfull rebuilding years.

I'd rather just hire Mike Martz and rebuild our offense, which is more necessary, and leave the defense alone.

Mike Martz will probably be in talks with the falcons as well, but 3-4 defense does not mean he will tear up our d. We have the LB's for a 3-4. We will do fine.

Twinblade (12/12/2007)
paul_k (12/12/2007)

Mike Martz will probably be in talks with the falcons as well, but 3-4 defense does not mean he will tear up our d. We have the LB's for a 3-4. We will do fine.

But what about the D-line? Will Abraham and Anderson be a good fit for the 3-4?