Our new Coach Should be Jim Johnson (Eagles Defensive Coordinator)

Brian Miller

At this point, we have lost almost everything on offense. Our defense is still intact, we just need a system that can optimize great players like Brookings, Abraham, Hall and the rest. Jim Johnson is the best there is. His resume starts with the 1977 Notre Dame National Champions. It continues with several AFC and NFC Championships with the colts and the Eagles. Mr. Blank, IF YOU WANT TO FIX THIS FRANCHISE, HIRE JIM JOHNSON!!!

If it sounds like I am partial to this guy, I am. He is a relative of mine, and I know he is interested in a Head Coaching Position.

Brian Miller (12/12/2007)
At this point, we have lost almost everything on offense. Our defense is still intact, we just need a system that can optimize great players like Brookings, Abraham, Hall and the rest. Jim Johnson is the best there is. His resume starts with the 1977 Notre Dame National Champions. It continues with several AFC and NFC Championships with the colts and the Eagles. Mr. Blank, IF YOU WANT TO FIX THIS FRANCHISE, HIRE JIM JOHNSON!!!

If it sounds like I am partial to this guy, I am. He is a relative of mine, and I know he is interested in a Head Coaching Position.

i smell bias.