Petrino...Negative Press why now!

mgb05

Its amazing to me how many people have now stepped forward to describe Petrino's poor coaching performance and lack of interpersonal skills with players and management alike. Now he is a scumbag that let the Owner and his team down. Falcon management and player relief was the term to describe his departure. And you know what I don't disagree with that assessment

But I got to say for weeks or months I also heard that people should shut their month about the new coach, cause he was bringing in a no nonsense approach that Mora lacked. Some described Hall and Crumpler as malcontents because they voiced grievances or displeasure with how this man handled them and team. Well hearing now how many inside this organization described Petrino tenure here it seems these players were right.

My questionn is why does BS have to happen before we see and hear things that reflect the truth. This guy Petrino was slimball coming in and we should have know it.

grendel (12/12/2007)
Because until he left he was the boss, and wise people don't talk about how bad the boss is in a forum where it can get back to him.

I understand your take but the Falcons are not some small business or private corporation. But the Falcons are also a part of and depend on the Atlanta community and fanbase for support and I think we deserved better.

mgb05 (12/12/2007)My questionn is why does BS have to happen before we see and hear things that reflect the truth. This guy Petrino was slimball coming in and we should have know it.

Some of us have been preaching the truth for months...but "cult of Blank" has once again proven to be nothing but a bunch of delusional fools.

Petrino is a lying, filthy little man that had no relationship with the players. You could see that from the Monday night game. The players were just STANDING AROUND, not playing for the A-hole.

Anyway, he's gone now, forget him. After all these years watching football, I finally realize which position is MOST IMPORTANT. It's not QB or receivers or defense. It's the OFFENSIVE LINE! Why you ask?

1. Gives the QB time to pick apart a defense. The QB doesn't have to be the greatest. QB ever. He will be made to LOOK GREAT.

2. Opens holes for the running backs. Same story as QB. Makes them LOOK GREAT.

3. Keeps our OFFENSE on the field and our DEFENSE off the field. The defense will be well

rested, fewer injuries and makes them LOOK GREAT.

We need to draft O-LINE FIRST PICK!