Lets trade for McNABB!!!!

sabres39t

stout (12/12/2007)
It's actually not that bad of idea. If we could get McNabb to come in & start for a year or two, till we get the new offense in, might be a good thing. He's not a long term fix for sure.

But of course, there's always Harrington & Redmon option ;)

He hasn't been able to start an entire season for Philly with a great O-Line - what makes you think he'll start a year or two behind ours :w00t:

stout (12/12/2007)
He hasn't been able to start an entire season for Philly with a great O-Line - what makes you think he'll start a year or two behind ours :w00t:

And a rookie QB would do any better?

Nope - but with McNabb you'll be paying for someone who is injury proned and on the sidelines more than playing -- if that's what you want then keep Leftwich

Hello, My name is Shawn and I'm a die-hard eagles fan in P.A., I was on your site to see what was going on with your coach quitting and I noticed this message board with some little interest in mcnabb. I immediately became a member to warn all of you- YOU DON'T WANT MCNABB! His prime is over, he kills hundreds of worms every week with his underthrown passes and every single week we in philly have to hear, "they went soft shell defense on us, the made adjustments after our first touchdown, take your hats of to the defense they stepped up and shut us down, blah blah blah." He gets hurt if he sneezes. He can't run a hurry up offense or 2-minute drill to save his life, he can't run anymore, there's about a 6 million dollar price tag over his head. Trust me you don't want mcnabb. I've never had anything against the falcons so it would be a shame to see the team go farther backwards. Draft high for a quarterback, pray your quarterbacks coach can groom him anf start looking for marty shottenhiemer!

I wouldn't wish McNabb on anyone and this is coming from an Eagles fan.

He has the thinnest skin I have ever seen from any player in the NFL.

Even Vick, with all the criticism he got, wasn't as bad as Mcnabb

Between his sensitive ego and the way he acts like a friggin' clown all the time, I can't wait until he is gone.

• 9 months later...