hey blank, i know a good way to keep fans optimistic and excited about next season...

falconsstomp

Hire a great well known coach before this season ends, so we will know what we are getting next season..cowher and marty come to mind..This would be a great move and will give us something to talk about during the offseason rather than waiting a couple of months before getting our coach.i know its a small possiblity of this happening because of the long process it takes to find a coach, but since the 2 coaches i mentioned have no coaching job right now, why not send this a early christmas gift and sway them to become the next falcons coach...Would this be a good move by the big boss to make a move like this??

we need a good strong and creditable man that Mr Blank will give total control of the Falcon organization, thus McKay must go as well with all the ##### decesions he has made. Bill C or Marty S would be a good fit. It is time for all true Falcon fans to stand tall and support those players that will finish the seaon and not run out like a coward with a yellow streak down his back