We need a KING, not a COACH

Rev_Hal

Blank and McKay told us fans during the last search that thet wanted a coach, not a king. It is my opinion that they should take the George Castanza approach and do the opposite of what they want to do. Hire a king. Hire a guy that wants to coach and take over personell decisions. The current structure has not worked, and it is time for a change in the way the Falcons do business.

I say hire King Cowher.

rev_hal (12/12/2007)
Blank and McKay told us fans during the last search that thet wanted a . It is my opinion that they should take the George Castanza approach and do the opposite of what they want to do. Hire a king. Hire a guy that wants to coach and take over personell decisions. The current structure has not worked, and it is time for a change in the way the Falcons do business.

I say hire King Cowher.

I'm with you 100% on that.

rev_hal (12/12/2007)
Blank and McKay told us fans during the last search that thet wanted a . It is my opinion that they should take the George Castanza approach and do the opposite of what they want to do. Hire a king. Hire a guy that wants to coach and take over personell decisions. The current structure has not worked, and it is time for a change in the way the Falcons do business.

I say hire King Cowher.

Rev, Unless Blank decides to dump McKay there is NO WAY Cowher will go to Atlanta. If by some chance he were with McKay there you'd be looking at some real fireworks. I believe all three of them (Blank, Cowher & McKay) know this.

Johnnybuc (12/12/2007)
rev_hal (12/12/2007)

I say hire King Cowher.

Rev, Unless Blank decides to dump McKay there is NO WAY Cowher will go to Atlanta. If by some chance he were with McKay there you'd be looking at some real fireworks. I believe all three of them (Blank, Cowher & McKay) know this.

In my mind, McKay needs to be the odd man out. He can't keep living of his prior reputation. He has not been productive in Atlanta.

Man, I'm glad you are back. :)

As soon as I saw the "Breaking News" about Patrino quitting, Cowher was my first thought.

No more first time, experimental coaches! If we want to turn things around, and turn them around fast, we need a coach that everyone will respect from day 1. We need to restore credibility and trust with the players and fans.. and we're not going to do that with some unknown coach with "potential".

I think Cowher does that. He's a SuperBowl winning coach who put winning teams on the field year after year after year in Pittsburg.

In my mind, McKay needs to be the odd man out. He can't keep living of his prior reputation. He has not been productive in Atlanta.

Man, I'm glad you are back. [smile]

Thanks man, It's good to be back! You may be right about McKay being ousted. What has he done up there? Taken a once promising team and run it into the ground, that's what.

Only problem is it seems like Blank has been behind a lot of the blundering. I really doubt McKay was on board with making that entire team Vick's team. I can't imagine him being the one to tell Vick's people, "We Love Michael so here's $130,000,000.00 for ten years, have fun".

Blank and McKay are both the problems. But we're stuck with Blank. FIRE MCKAY.

Blank has made every wrong decision since he bought the team.

But he'll paint the Dome and buy some new games for the kids to play outside and this fanbase will fall all over themselves loving the man. I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Cowher, Reeves or Shottenheimer......... He needs to pony up and get one of the 3 and accept NOTHING LESS........