I'm not big on some of the nutty conspiracy theories out there. I think that the "9/11 Inside Job" people should walk off a cliff, personally.

But they do have something right... there needs to be a LOT more transparancy in government. For every five or six nutty conspiracy theories that are thrown around, one of them actually ends up being true about 15 years later.

Operation Northwinds, for instance, was a plan considered by the Kennedy administration to shoot a captured Soviet aircraft across Cuba at low altitudes, have it enter Florida airspace, and then shoot down an airliner full of civillians in order to spark a war wih Cuba.

You want to shut nutty conspiracy theorists up? Easy. Stop proving them right every so often. The U.S. Government is devaluing the dollar. Whether or not its on purpose, I don't know... but some idiot keeps ordering the Treasury Department to print more money. The Super Highway isnt as bad as the conspiracy theorists make it out to be, but it is interesting that it is being built and there seems to be completely blurred lines between the government and the companies involved.

Here is Reason Magazine's fairly Reason-able write up on the NAFTA Superhighway.

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/121987.html

There IS an organization called the CFR that meets behind closed doors to discuss U.S. foreign policy. When Democrats, Republicans, Corporate entities, Unions, and other Special Interests meet behind closed doors and walk out agreeing, then something BAD is going on in there. I don't know what, and I probably don't want to know.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morphy (12/13/2007)
I'm not big on some of the nutty conspiracy theories out there. I think that the "9/11 Inside Job" people should walk off a cliff, personally.

But they do have something right... there needs to be a LOT more transparancy in government. For every five or six nutty conspiracy theories that are thrown around, one of them actually ends up being true about 15 years later.

Operation Northwinds, for instance, was a plan considered by the Kennedy administration to shoot a captured Soviet aircraft across Cuba at low altitudes, have it enter Florida airspace, and then shoot down an airliner full of civillians in order to spark a war wih Cuba.

You want to shut nutty conspiracy theorists up? Easy. Stop proving them right every so often. The U.S. Government is devaluing the dollar. Whether or not its on purpose, I don't know... but some idiot keeps ordering the Treasury Department to print more money. The Super Highway isnt as bad as the conspiracy theorists make it out to be, but it is interesting that it is being built and there seems to be completely blurred lines between the government and the companies involved.

Here is Reason Magazine's fairly Reason-able write up on the NAFTA Superhighway.

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/121987.html

There IS an organization called the CFR that meets behind closed doors to discuss U.S. foreign policy. When Democrats, Republicans, Corporate entities, Unions, and other Special Interests meet behind closed doors and walk out agreeing, then something BAD is going on in there. I don't know what, and I probably don't want to know.

i believe it's Operation Northwoods, not Northwinds. And the very existence of that document and that kind of idea is why i sympathize with 9/11 conspiracists (or at least i won't automatically rule out that kind of idea). if kennedy was plotting EVIL stuff like that, why are we to believe that bush wouldn't? when did it change into a "good" govt that doesn't do this stuff?

and that blog sucks. "if you oppose the NAFTA superhighway, you're a racist who hates mexicans"

Gullible how? What specifically are you talking about?

The North American Union is REAL.

The dollar collapse is REAL.

The CFR is REAL.

The NAFTA Super Highway is REAL

Habeas Corpus is gone

Mercury in flu vaccines is REAL.

The monopolistic practices of the privately owned Federal Reserve is REAL.

The Patriot Act condones secret arrests and many other anti-American sentiments.

Oh, and the traitors ALMOST got a complete amnesty pushed through Congress and I'm sure they will try again if the She-Devil, the Mob Boss is elected, or Huckabee for that matter because he supports the invaders.

**** STRAIGHT

AND if we get aggressive with Iran, that means war with China AND Russia!

Again, I say to you, what specifically are talking about? I know its easy to dismiss things that are too scary for you to rationalize.

True