DRAFT PICK

brad7

billywitchdoctor (12/12/2007)

I'm out here in SoCal. **** you for getting Rose Bowl tix, I tried but all the ones I found were too expensive for me right now, but heck ya I need to start hitting up the college board some more.

haha you got me before the edit lol

where in LA you at?

**** kid, Im happy I got Cali fam on here now..

I have to be setting all these Georgia Bulldog & Uf fans straight on here about the Dynasty that is USC..

USCfalcons23 (12/12/2007)

I'm out here in SoCal. **** you for getting Rose Bowl tix, I tried but all the ones I found were too expensive for me right now, but heck ya I need to start hitting up the college board some more.

haha you got me before the edit lol

where in LA you at?

**** kid, Im happy I got Cali fam on here now..

I have to be setting all these Georgia Bulldog & Uf fans straight on here about the Dynasty that is USC..

I'm in the OC baby. Psh, you shouldn't need to be preaching about THE Dynasty. That's that kind of stuff that's going to be in history books a few years from now. It'll be required for kids in k-12 to learn. :D Juice better not think of scrambling because if Rey Rey or Mays gets a clean shot...look out, Mr. Williams will be leaving the field on a stretcher.

Well if USC can make it there next year, UGA is a bunch of Freshmen and Sophomores this year so my fingers are crossed to see us playing in that Nat Title game against the Trojans so we can continue our dominance in college football over the past 6 years. UGA the new DYNASTY

I'm in the OC baby. Psh, you shouldn't need to be preaching about THE Dynasty. That's that kind of stuff that's going to be in history books a few years from now. It'll be required for kids in k-12 to learn. :D Juice better not think of scrambling because if Rey Rey or Mays gets a clean shot...look out, Mr. Williams will be leaving the field on a stretcher.

I couldnt have said it any better my brother

I am in Brentwood, I have "hung out" with many a chick in the OC, theres something in the water out there..

1) Darren McFadden

2) Glenn Dorsey

3) Jake Long

4) Michael Oher

5) Ryan Clady

That's what our big board needs to look like.

Under no circumstances should we pass on Darren McFadden. If someone wants to get up for Long or Dorsey and we can get an extra 2nd or something, I wouldn't mind trading down a couple spots if we can still get our hands on Oher or Clady.

brad7 (12/12/2007)
USC vs. Illinois shouldn't even be a game, it should be USC vs. Georgia and Hawaii vs. Illinois. Then we could all watch Knowshon Moreno stomp all over those Pac-10 Trojans

Because you know...Georgia>USC....haha, yea right. Knowshon would have been out of the game by 1/2 time. He would have been second guessing himself on wether or not he should pull a Dunn and go down on first sight of that Crimson & Gold or take a licking.

USCfalcons23 (12/12/2007)

I couldnt have said it any better my brother

I am in Brentwood, I have "hung out" with many a chick in the OC, theres something in the water out there..

Awesome, I've been around there a couple of times. And there is indeed something in the water down here, and it's HOT if you know what I mean. :cool:

brad7 (12/12/2007)
Knowshon will probably running all of those little trojans with the ball in one hand and the heisman in the other. he's got the alumnist saying Heschel WHO?

Take a look at picture below. Got it? Now replace that little 'Husker with Knowshon and mutiply it times four quarters. That's what would have happened evertime he got his hands on the ball. The ONLY thing he would have been holding is a pacifier at the end of the game.

21_usc_lrg.jpg