DRAFT PICK

brad7

well said, I think McFadden or Dixon would be best. We need a player that can pull fans back into the dome, I don't think an offensive lineman could do that. Besides, we need a few vets to come shape up our line....I think we're lacking leadership right now to say the least.

USCfalcons23 (12/12/2007)
billywitchdoctor (12/12/2007)
McFadden

hold up your a Trojan fan?????

I might need to steal that banner, that shyt is dope.. Can you edit that one to have Joe McKnight on one side with the same DH on the other??

og poster, check my mock

I'm a huge Trojan fan. I didn't make the banner so yea and have no experience with photoshop or stuff like that so can't help you there. Unfortunately I was only able to make it out to one game this year. :( It happened to be the effing Stanford game, man that game really ticked me off. It reminded me a lot of the NCG vs. Texas, well the ending anyways. Just how we had the lead with a few seconds left in the 4th and they were 4th and goal, ugh bad memories.

brad7 (12/12/2007)
well said, I think McFadden or Dixon would be best. We need a player that can pull fans back into the dome, I don't think an offensive lineman could do that. Besides, we need a few vets to come shape up our line....I think we're lacking leadership right now to say the least.

cant agree with you here, the o-line needs to be a top priority via the draft & FA..

and Im not screaming DM or Dixon because they will fill up the dome, Im screaming because they are stars in this draft & are high character guys that would help this team in many many ways besides filling up the dome.

brad7 (12/12/2007)
Brady Quinn is not the answer in Cleveland much less Atlanta. That's why nobody wanted him in the first round last year.

well maybe not but he is better then scrub joey and broken down bozo lefty. i say it would be a decent chance to see what he has in him. brady went in the 6th round . that is sayingi guess no one wanted him and look who is cashing in now. maybe we can get lucky just a though

no i agree with you, i've respected DM since i heard his first interview a few years ago after an ARK game and Dixon seems like he has his head on right too. I just don't think the offensive line should be a priority in the draft. there are too good of athletes in this years draft for that. but i do believe it should be a priority.

I'm a huge Trojan fan. I didn't make the banner so yea and have no experience with photoshop or stuff like that so can't help you there. Unfortunately I was only able to make it out to one game this year. :( It happened to be the effing Stanford game, man that game really ticked me off. It reminded me a lot of the NCG vs. Texas, well the ending anyways. Just how we had the lead with a few seconds left in the 4th and they were 4th and goal, ugh bad memories.

bro I thought I was dolo, you live out here (So Cal) or in Atl??

**** your my new partner in crime on the college board..

yeah man I went to 4 games this yr, the Stanford was whatever..

I got Rose Bowl tix too but im not sure I can watch Juice Williams be murdered on the field

like he may get killed, I just hope they dont give Sed, L. Jack & Rey Rey life.

and the Texas NCG was a rip off, VY's knee was down. SameOl'Falcons will tell a different story but he is an inbred texan. ;)

USCfalcons23 (12/12/2007)

bro I thought I was dolo, you live out here (So Cal) or in Atl??

**** your my new partner in crime on the college board..

yeah man I went to 4 games this yr, the Stanford was whatever..

I got Rose Bowl tix too but im not sure I can watch Juice Williams be murdered on the field

like he may get killed, I just hope they dont give Sed, L. Jack & Rey Rey life.

I'm out here in SoCal. **** you for getting Rose Bowl tix, I tried but all the ones I found were too expensive for me right now, but heck ya I need to start hitting up the college board some more.